Campbell University Top Questions

Campbell is a predominatly baptist school with challenging courses, and at times questionable food.

Maiya

It is a quaint little university set in a beautiful little city with welcoming people that offers great professors and majors to choose from for your extended education.

Taylor

Campbell University is a small community, but maintains high standards while keeping all students engaged.

Lindsey

Very friendly, religiously-affiliated, smallish, big emphasis on health sciences, law, and business.

Harley

Campbell is a close knit family community that welcomes all students.

Carlyn

Campbell is a small campus in a small town. People might think it is boring but the administration tries to keep the campus entertained. It has the feeling of a big campus without the overwhelming feeling of some of the larger campuses.

WILLIAM

Home town feeling in a University setting.

Tonya

Campbell University is an institution that helps students reach their life goals educationally, spiritually, and to make their visions for their future become reality.

Shawana

My school is small, secluded, and a bit boring.

Kathryn

Campbell University is a college for people from various backgrounds and anyone can find something that interests them.

Jami

A small enough campus to know everyone, but big enough to expand your life.

William

Campbell is a very open and frendly place to go to school, but one has to have his priorities in place in order to succed academically at this school.

Brooke

Campbell University is a safe, friendly, and peaceful environment where you can express your love for the Lord openly and without reservation.

Nicolette

Campbell University has a caring environment that encourages you to meet new people and focus on your school work.

Anna

Energetic, and friendly environment where learning is encouraged, but if you want to slack off you can.

Joseph

My School is What one makes of it.

Emerald

Small, family community that is about 10 years behind the times.

Conservative caring school that has very strict rules on alcohol, drugs, and things not of the religious nature.

Austin

Campbell is a diverse, quiet, and extremely religous school that provides each student with opportunities based on their needs and wants.

Victoria

Campbell University is an education-driven school that is starting to slowly integrate sports back into the college, and a university that focuses on the Christian religion and maintains conservative views.

Candace

Campbell is a small down to earth school where the quality of education is very important to those entrusted with teaching you. The people here all need someone to hang out with on the weekends, so everyone is very friendly. It's not difficult to find fun school funded activites to participate in.

Donald

Rough around the edges, but a good place to call home... most of the time.

Brooke

Campbell is the perfect fit for me, that allows me explore my mind and possibilities to every extent possible.