Redwood City, CA
Canada College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Canada College

Jada

It's a great school with professors that truly care about your well-being. Most professors are there to answer your questions during class, office hours, text, and/or email. Tutors in the learning center are also very good especially when you're trying to study for exams they make it easier for you to understand material you aren't confident about.

Yara

I love it here

I love it here

Tomasi

because it's a community college that gives a whole lot of opportunities in the digital arts and animation crowd, a lot of kids tend to look at Cañada College as the starting point to get their portfolio and reel started, which gives the school a revered and hallowed ground kind of reputation

school student body is extremely diverse and welcoming, and student activities always see a huge turnout

rico

Save up all my money. beacause housing and eating healthy is really expensive

Save up all my money. beacause housing and eating healthy is really expensive

the financial aid department. they really try to help you to their best ability.

someone who isnt going to put in at least a little effort in their classes. just at least try to get a C

Carmen

If I were to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would advice myself to take advantage of all the opportunities that high school offers. Appreciate all the help that are given to me by teachers that care about my future. Also to take challenging classes that will help me prepare for college courses and not just take easy classes. Learn all the study skill that teachers tell me because I will need need for the future when I go to college or universities. Do alot of community service not just to look good in college applications, but to receive more opportunities for scholarships. Don't just wait for scholarships to appear, seek them at your high school, internet, etc. Save up money so that I can pay for my classes, books, and room. I would also say appreciate my parents because they want a better future for me and want me to get a good career. One last thing I would say is "Never give up on what I am doing, it may seem hard at first, but at the end it is worth it."

I don't think that there is anything wrongwith my school that I am attending now. The only thing I would suggest is fixing the old bathrooms in the old buildings on campus.

The kind of person that should attend this school are people that want to succeed in life and want a better future. People that want to get a higher education to set a good example for their family.

cinthya

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to be a critical thinker. Try to make a connection between class lessons and main ideas. Everything connects and making connections helps the lesson become easier to comprehend. You can also take more out of a class if you are able to tie it in with other subjects. I would also tell myself learn my own study habits and work on them. Learn to take time to do work rather than waiting until the last minute. A well thought out assignment would be a better product than a quickly thrown together assignment.

The best thing about my school is the availability of support from the counselors and tutors. Anytime I have a question about my progress there is always an answer because the counselors have a lot of time for appointments.

There are a lot of tutors that want to help me do my work. I never feel lost because the tutors help me stay on track with my school work. I am confident I will do good every semester becasue the tutors at my school are dedicated intelligent students

Anna

It is know for being the first college in California to offer a University Center, which offers bachelors degrees in nursing, business administration, liberal studies, and child and adolescent development. This University Center is connected with San Francisco State University, and I think it is great that at my school, which is community college, I can earn my bachelors degree.

I would tell myself to plan way ahead and to make decisions my freshman year and know where I want to attend. I would also tell my self to involve my parents in my college plans and start saving money that I would need for tuition. Besides college planning I would tell myself to be very strict with deadlines and attendance, and to face problems straight on and not ignore them or run away from them.

That it actually has my major, Fashion Merchandising is so hard to find in community colleges, but I am very glad mine offers it especially since it is a very expensive major in private colleges.

Ivana

If I could go back to being a high school senior about to graduate I would definately make myself go straight to college. I would get all my resources and information I need together to go to school and not waste time like I did. Now being a wife and a mom I look back and if I would have gone straight to college this would be my last year in a 4 year institute but, it's my first. At my point in life, my inspiration is my daughter because I want to give her all the opportunities I had and more and help her be secure about herself and successful in life. I know I will finish college in a couple years. But if you are a senior high school student reading this, I am telling you GO FOR IT!!!! You can do it and don't regret it like I am doing now.

Honestly anyone who want's to attend is welcomed. It's a community college that it doesn't matter your background, culture, beliefs, the way you look, the way you talk and how you express yourself as a person. I can garantee you won't feel out of place for being who you are. Every one is unique and I think at this school you can be yourself and not worry about what others think about you.

The school I am attending now which is Canada College is really welcoming enviornment and their are so many students, staff, resources that are available that make the experience so easy and fun. I honestly can't find anything that has frusterated me at Canada College.

Canada College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.