Cape Coral, FL
Cape Coral Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cape Coral Technical College

Julie

My school. Kaplan University Online is unique because it allows me to go to school in my home and still be there for my kids.

If I was to return to 1985, I would tell myself to consider the armed forces as a career beginning. There are not many colleges that will train you for free, send you all over the world to work in that career and pay for you to live and eat. I would go into the United States Air Force and get my MSN in Nursing and then become an officer and work in the clinics or hospitals. After 20 years, I will have seen the world, possibly seen history be made and still be young enough to retire with a pension at 40 and maybe start a new career.

I think this school is suited for any and all students. It allows for greater flexibility then a traditional school.

• $0

Cape Coral Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.