Minneapolis, MN
Capella University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Capella University

Evelyn

Do the best you can,whenever you can. Always stay focused and have a positive attitude and a smile on your face. Stay true to yourself, your goals, and trust God no matter what. Stay faithful and resilient. Stay committed and avoid bad influences and all negativity. God speed.

Chad

The are a mixed of social architypes.

The are a mixed of social architypes.

This a good school for working adult who need to balance time between work, family and school. They have flexible schedules to allow you to manage oyur coursework. They can answers questions and give answers promtly.

Start earlier if possible, and make sure to work hard to achive what I have now.

Carlynn

Carly, I know you wont think it's me because you're too calculated for that. You also wont believe you're calculated either. You feel you're complicated and so is life. You feel that things are too vast and don't make much sense. How can they ever follow how they need to for you? How can they ever make the right kind of sense? How can you ever feel *right* about doing anything when it all feels the same or worse amount of wrong? Your problem isn't as scary or unsolvable as you think. You once had an uncle who studied quantum physics and in his banters with you there was a a sense of wonder. You knew who and what you were and still today you can. The stars might scare you but in their infinite nature is an absolute itself - nothing is certain. Your uncle found peace in that. Maybe for other reasons, but to me it seems he and others do it as a trust for science. This is something you share, and I know it, because I have found it. Chose science my dear, and peace and knowledge will follow.

Shanise

I would give myself the advice of letting go and branching out to all the possibilities. College is the experience where you can dress a certain fashion, act distinctively, and talk an idealistic type of way and no one will judge you because we as collegiate students feel it is an expression of freedom. I would tell myself to not let stereotypical ideas hold me back on what was to come in college. As far as academia, I would tell my graduating senior self that grades are truly everything. I would let myself know that no matter how many parties, probates and events that happen those who study and miss out on a few things now gain more in the end later on. I would mention to myself as well that college is a gay time with the grades that would make your parents proud. Don't lose yourself trying to be a part of the crowd, but lose yourself in the evolution of transformation to the better you. You will learn and you will succeed but remember that friends are still important to your successfulness in college. Friends to help you study learn and have fun memories together with.

Yolanda

If I could go back in time as a high school senior I would tell myself to recollect a time when I was a junior and my geometry teacher informed the class on a monday morning that we were having a quiz on friday. Much to our surprise we had the quiz on Thursday. At the time I had a part time job at one of the neighborhood McDonald's after school. So, I never took much time to study for the quiz. Though I was expecting the quiz to be on friday as our teacher had told us. I did however, read swiftly through the two chapters though not in it"s entirerty with an understanding of what I had read because our teacher had given lectures on the chapters, though not completely. Thursday came and our teacher had given the quiz. I only received a passing grade of C, which was due to the brief time I contributed to studying in the first place. By the time I became a senoir it was apparent to me that I should contribute much more time to my studies. I would tell myself now that I'm in college. Study! Study!

Adrian

My classmates are very helpful and insightful.

My classmates are very helpful and insightful.

Everything will work out. You will have fame, you will be “in” with that band you love, but not before you go through a little test of your strength. At 24, you will be diagnosed with MS. You are going to think that it’s the end of the world, but it’s not. You will through it, but it will effect how you do things like college. You are going to get diagnosed after you start college, and won’t be able to finish at a traditional school. Capella University will change your life, and allow you to not only get your bachelor’s degree, but also your doctorate in business management. You are going to own your own shop! Just remember not to overload yourself with classes. You know your tendency to try and do a million things at once. Try your best, and don’t be afraid to admit when you need help. Your advisors have experience dealing with disability. Also, don’t put things off until the last minute. If you get it done early, you will have plenty of time to make it perfect! Just remember, everything will be OK.

I wish I had known how easy it would bbe to fund my education with the assistace of their financial aid department.

maziar

I will tell myself,look this is your ''life''.this is what you chose, you chose to be educated person and it will cost you money,it will needs your hard effort,and it's a long way to the end you got to be tough,I advice myself to concentrate more on my studies to get excellent grade, so i can get some good scholership,I will tell myself to go and find a job after i finish my high school so i can gather some money for my college,i tell myself to look for a great college

Kimberly

Dear High School Kim, Listen to your Aunt Jeanne Jo, and go to school. You will regret it if you don't. It's not as hard as it seems. I promise you will feel confident about your program once you have enrolled in it. Follow your heart, move to Florida, meet the love of your life, and complete your schooling. The economy will be going down hill, and you will need this degree, so get going girl! Your friend, ME

I wish that I had known how easy it was going to be because I would of started college years ago.

Kathleen

Don't let anyone discourage you from following your dreams. You are young, vibrant and have a full life ahead of you . Please do not be pressured in the persute of a relationship because they will come and go . An education is something no one can take from you . Follow your heart , aspire to become greatness , beleive in yourself . There are those who will help you in your educational needs. Do not be afraid or overwhelmed ask for help. They will guide you on your path to a higher education. I told myself many of times that college isn't for everyone and you're right it isn't but if you see yourself managing a company or a supervisor you'll be more marketable if you have a degree. Don't look at the time it'll take, the years will go by , trust me I know.

My school allows me to learn on-line. It provides me the flexability to still persue my aspirations in my career field while keeping my current career. I am a single parent and I can participate on my time which makes it easier for me to attend to their needs also.

I wish I had known I had the support system of the counselors and actually having a way to go to school . It was a great discovery and I'd like to take advantage of the opportunity.

Micahel

If I could go back in time and communicate with my high school senior self, I wouldn't. I've learned that life is unexpcted, and one should not reveal/tamper with ones own future as it could destroy key elements/characteristics of what defines the essence of life/character. Life will take you anywhere you want, you just have to have a desire. These desires may lead us down a dark path, but without this darkness, how could we define light? We as human beings have made mistakes in our past but these mistakes are crucial to defining our character and our resolve. I stand by my decisions as a responsible human being and keep my eyes focused on the stars just as my forefathers did before me. I'm far from perfect, and have realized that knowlege without application amounts to nothing for ones self, aswell as society as a whole. Thank you for taking the time to read this entry. M. Fischer

Capella University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.