Minneapolis, MN
Capella University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Capella University

Jonell

As a full time employee, mother of four and spouse of a MBA student, the online setting from Capella works wonderfully for me. I am active in discussion groups and enjoy engaging in ongoing conversations even when class is not "in session" or assignments are due.

Rachael

This is an all online Campus that has a lot to offer its students! There are many resources available (tutoring, webinars, student discussion and social media, and access to a virtual library) for Capella students and the virtual orientation and tour of the online campus was great! Even though this is a fully online University, Capella offers a multitude of ways for students to get involved in their communities and with charities, interact and network, and to expand the classroom beyond the traditional University walls.

LaTina

I enjoy the online experience. I like the fact that there's flexibility. The teacher are very knowledgeable and make themselves available often. In addition, it's a great experience. I enjoy learning and getting to know others from different parts of the world.

jose

My Capella coursework has made me wiser, and it has taught me to stand up for myself. I feel more confident than I did 10 years ago. It has helped me mentally and emotionally since we work in a stressful environment taking irate calls all day long. Capella has taught me how to speak honestly and with consideration and respect for others. We have to assume responsibility and decipher ambiguity for a reasonable period of time before we can expect to make a decision while maintaining confidentiality.

Even though the admission counselor I was assigned did very little when it came to assisting me, I really love how Capella has many ways for new students to assist each other and get assistance.

Sanda

If you're someone who lacks the discipline and commitment to learning (via online or college campus), you may not want to attend school at this time. If there are too many distractions in your life such as small children and no childcare plan; spouse and no support; providing around the clock care for a family member or long hours on the job with no time for relaxation and study, then this may not be the right time to attend school.

Capella is an awesome school and I don't have any "worst" things to submit. There was a "not so favorable" experience that took place but it was personal. I just felt there could/should have been more compassion for me during that time as I had been a student for over 3 years and very close to completing my bachelors program. In the end, it worked out and I received my bachelors degree a year later.

Debby
Doctorate Student

Professors do not reach out to students. Students are entirely on their own at this level.

Doctorate Student

Capella University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.