Minneapolis, MN

Capella University

« See more reviews of Capella University

I would tell myself to stick it out and work hard at obtaining that degree without delay, because it really is vital to your future. I would also tell myself to take advantage of student working opportunities to get into the field that I am studying for.

Get started in College early, save money, pay attention, and do not waste time and wait until you are 55 like me, but remember though if you did do those things, no regrets, move forward and it is just a number...Better late than never! Good Luck Self.

dont dropout. stay in school because it hard to get an ged. Plus! you ill miss out on the memories and the feelimg seeing your class mate, our parents, teachers etc.. its better to have an high school diploma on your resume.

Never worry about having fun and fitting in with people that do not accept you for you. Study and find your passion which will lead to a more fulfilling life. Although it may seem hard right now don't give it.

I would tell my self that going to college right out of highschool is the best thing to do. That waiting makes it harder all around. You have to worry about paying bills, family, and having time to study.

I would have like to have known my options regarding the selected career I have been studying about and pursued it by going straight to college once I had graduated from high school.

Don't be stupid and get your degree, do you want to be 50 years old and not have a life because you do not have a job or money. You will not succeed unless you have a degree.

If I could go back I would tell my self to not take SIMMS as a math to take regular algebra. I would also tell myself to get more involved in extracriccular activities.

I made a good time magemnet routine for myself because I have a job and go school part time. This school definately helped me manage my time alot better.

Don't worry so much. Everything is going to work out. Enjoy your time in school. You're going to be learning in and out of the classroom.