Minneapolis, MN

Capella University

« See more reviews of Capella University

My current college experience has served to fortify my abilities to complete projects on time and in such a manner that it reflects favorably upon my responsible fortitude. It has allowed me to set my goals higher than I had before beginning the college experience. I expect this self discipline to benefit me greatly as I apply for occupational posits within my selected fields. With maintaining my 4.0 average, I tell my potential employer, “here I am, watch what I can do for you”.

If I could go back to high school, I would tell myself to not do electronics like I did then, switch to businessd like I am now, and then do not quit. When I was younger, I followed a path set out for me and when it became hard, I quit. This has been a burden I have carried for 20 years now. I am very happy to be able to return to school, but finances now are very stressed with having a family and a mortgage, something I had not yet during my first attempt in the "80's.

I will tell myself,look this is your ''life''.this is what you chose, you chose to be educated person and it will cost you money,it will needs your hard effort,and it's a long way to the end you got to be tough,I advice myself to concentrate more on my studies to get excellent grade, so i can get some good scholership,I will tell myself to go and find a job after i finish my high school so i can gather some money for my college,i tell myself to look for a great college

I have gotten a lot of personal attention via my advisors at Capella. I have found everyone to be extremely helpful, and genuinely want me to succeed. I am a working adult and Capella offers me an oppurtunity to pursue my aspirations while working. The online learning envoronment is very easy to navigate. Capella has many resources available to help me succeed. I look forward to my classwork, and find the work to be applicable to my life.

Dear High School Kim, Listen to your Aunt Jeanne Jo, and go to school. You will regret it if you don't. It's not as hard as it seems. I promise you will feel confident about your program once you have enrolled in it. Follow your heart, move to Florida, meet the love of your life, and complete your schooling. The economy will be going down hill, and you will need this degree, so get going girl! Your friend, ME

I have learned so much from my college experience! I have brushed up on all my basic school skills, learned time management, learned how to be a better communicator, and so much more. Each day I am getting closer and closer to my goal of making a better life for my family, and the opportunity to help others. I think college has been a wonderful experience for me, and has given me much more than I expected!

I would advise Highschool seniors to dream large and work hard. Our choice of occupation has a huge effect upon our lives and how we see ourselves. If we don't permit ourselves to dream and pursue what we are best suited for, and which is usually what also makes us truly happy and fulfilled, the quality of our lives suffer. I would tell them to live their dreams to the best of their ability.

This is my first semester at Capella University and so far it has been very promising. The courses itself provides constant thinking and helpful in a manager position. Also, the teacher's are helpful with any questions and answer in less than 24 hrs depending on the time zone. There is a lot of class interactions with peers. All in all the experience has been very gratifying and beneficial.

I believe going to school is a wonderful experience it helps me better life not only for me but for my daughter as well. As a single mother I need to continue to learn so I can continue to teach my daughter to be a better person. There is as the financial parts in life were I have to support the both of us and without school and continuing my education I don't believe I can do that.

If I could go back in time I would talk to myself about the importance of continuing education. College is not easy and in fact it's a whole lot harder than high school. By taking college courses you can have an education in something that you actually want to do in life on a daily basis. I wish I would have taken that advice because I would be done with my degree by now!