Minneapolis, MN

Capella University

« See more reviews of Capella University

College is so expensive to attend, I know this is investment in me. I wish I know the cost of borrowing money is very stressful on my budget. I wish I could get scholarships early before I got in to debt over 100,000 that I have to look forward to paying back in the future. I have to work to keep me basic need unfortunely. I will feel this pinch in my life for a long time. The conquest of feeling the debt for 20 years will be hardship.

There is nothing I wish I had known before I came to Capella University. The Admissions Representative answered every question I had and a few I did not think of. Also before my initial online class, I was able to go through a tutorial class whose sole purpose was to orient me in every facet of the program. Any time I needed help or had a question, someone was right there to help me learn.

Nothing that I can think of. This has been an excellent school to attend thus far. If I could mention one thing~ I have a disablity and I did not know to procedure for utilizing my extra time through disability accommodations..... well this teacher just fails me and I end up having to take the class over. I never got a resonse from this teacher.

I wish I would have know how commited you have to be when juggling scool, work , and family life. It takes dedication, structure, time management and planning. After some adjustments with my schedule I have been able to cope but it was a real shocker at first. It was so easy to fall behind if I did not plan my workload accordingly.

That there would be many hills and valleys. Plenty of blood, sweat and tears. I would question myself and thoughts that I thought were set in stone turned out to crumble and I have learned new thoughts that are now build on success, higher self esteem by being praised from instructors.

How easy it was to get enrolled, I was extremely nervous about the admissons test and the school was completely helpful and before I knew it I was accepted into my program within days and it took me years to call.

I wish I had known more about what courses I would need to know about before started my education. I would have liked to speak with my Academic Advisor and put a long term goal about my courses together.

I wish I had known I had the support system of the counselors and actually having a way to go to school . It was a great discovery and I'd like to take advantage of the opportunity.

I was more aware of the stigma associated with online based education and more aware of the misconceptions that many people still hold about this form of education.

I was unaware of the difficulties involved with taking online courses. Many students have a false idea that online courses are extremely easy.