Capital University Top Questions

Deja

With Capitals students being so unique it takes a different kind of school to house them, Capital is a small campus but it allows students to fulfill their dream wheter it takes one major or three.

Capital University is small but gives you the best academics a student could look for.

Accepting, Capital University is very accepting of the students and the faculty and all their unique qualities and traits.

Hilary

Capital University is an excellent school where the professors really want to help you learn and see you succeed.

shelby

very quiet but fun

Andie

Capital University is the best tool for those with a goal and the means, determination, and strive to reach that goal.

Michaela

My school has an excellent atmosphere with many great teachers, and a lot of career propelling activities available.

Jeri

Capital University is a great school to grow academically and as a person!

Small and quaint with amazing professors, which at times has administrative issues.

Capital is a small, interactive, and friendly university in a small town with the city environment of Columbus less than 10 minutes away.

Capital is great academically, but students have not matured since high school so socially below par.

Capital is a little depressing and most of the teachers are unforgving when it comes to being late to classes or mental excuses for not attending class.

Capital University is a great school academically. Capital will prepare the students very well in whatever major they are in. It's a small campus. I like the fact that the classes are small and the professors can give you more attention that way.