Capital University Top Questions

Katie

Capital is best known for the music programs and the nursing program. These are big areas of focus for many people that attend Capital.

giddian

Capital University is best known for its Law program and its Conservatory of Music.

Adrian

Capital has a very well known nursing program. About 90{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of their nursing students graduate already have job offers. It is located 15 minutes from Ohio State University and The Ohio State Medicdal Center has been known to hire Capital students over their own.

Katrina

It's known for the name. When you graduate from there people are more likely to hire you based on the school that you received your degree from.

Jared

Music Conservatory, Nursing Program, Law School

Alexandra

Capital University is one of the oldest Universities in Central Ohio. It is also well known for its Conservatory and great music programs. Also, many people, such as myself, come to Capital for their Education Program and for a more one -on -one involvement with teachers. The small class sizes and dedicated teachers really to give us the education and attention needed to learn how to do well in ones major.

Myranda

My school is best known for it's excellence in academics. If i was to ask anyone about Capital University, they would tell me that it's a very good school. My school challenges it's students and prepares the students for success. With the small class sizes here, students are able to get one on one help with professors who care about the learning of their students. The environment at Capital is friendly and students feel very welcomed being on this campus. This school offers a lot of different organizations that enables you to become involved.

Andie

I believe Capital University is best known for The Music Conservatory. Only the best, brightest, and most talented are accepted into "the con" and only the most cutthroat, determined, and ambitious students make it through the program. The professors are determined to "weed-out" those who do not take it seriously because they refuse to have mediocre musicians in the the entertainment, educational, and performance world.

Austen

Academics. We are a small school, not a lot of partying or anything like that going on campus so its not what we are known for like some colleges.

Kayla

Capital is best known for its "family like" atmosphere. Most people know Capital as the "cap-family". This is because everyone is really close to one another and our school is small, so most people know eachother. Although the Capital fraternities and sororities are the main socializing organizations, they are very welcome and open to hanging out with people outside of their group. The fraternities and sororities do not exclude themselves from people outside of their "group" and are very friendly and helpful to everyone in the cap-family. This describes most of the organizations/groups here at Capital University.

Sherry

The education you want, the attention you deserve

Matthew

Our law program.

Ryan

Music

Trenton

Good music and nursing school, everything else is pretty mediocre.

Melissa

Our Law School and the School of Nursing are highly renowned and our Conservatory of Music is known around the world.