Capital University

« See more reviews of Capital University

Capital is so involved in the students' success and their lives in the college universe. They make tutoring and carreer services so accessible to any student because academic success and finding a job are incredibly important to students. Capital also offers so many on campus events. I feel like I always have something I can go to and spend time with my friends. They also offer many campus organizations. This is especially impressive because of the school size. The student with the most varied tastes will find something they enjoy at Capital.

My school is unique compared to others because it offers my major of Middle Childhood Education and allows for me to enter the classroom as a second year education student. The 21st century research and innovative methods of teaching enable me to reach students better; giving me a knowledge base that many other colleges do not offer. This allows for me to be a effective and change provoking educator.

There is a very strong networking capability at this campus for post graduation careers. The sciences at this school are excellent and so are their health and fitness related programs. The class sizes are the biggest advantage as there is not too many people in the classes which minimizes distractions and maximizes your chances to interact with the teachers.

What is unique about Capital compared to other schools is how small the campus is. I love the fact tha I can get up 15 minutes before class grab my books throw on some sweats and a t-shirt and still make it to class on time. I like that it is small and I don't have to worry about rushing when it comes to getting to where I need to be on time.

The class size is very small, and the professors are very friendly and willing to get to know the students - even those who are not in any of their classes. We have even had department parties at my professors houses. It's very nice and makes getting help from them - whether it be class-related or career-related - very easy.

It is very family oriented. Everyone tries to get along, and they call themselves the cap fam. You always know that there will be someone there rooting for you to do your best. At the same time the area around the campus is very nice. There are plenty of stores that would be willing to hire, and to work with you.

Capital University was the perfect fit for me. I returned to college while continuing to work full-time. Capital University understood the needs of working adults. The staff and faculty of the university cared about the learning experience of all students. I felt comfortable in every environment at the college.

My university is unique because it is its own form of melting pot society. At Capital university there is a large emphasis on the potential and talents of the individual and the school focuses on ways to advance and utilize these skills.

Capital is small, which makes accessing professors or academic advisors relatively easy. The professors are determined to see their students succeed and dedicate much of their time to make this happen.

How much my teachers are and that they really care about your future. They open you up to so many ideas and stuff you wouldnt think about otherwisae. The people are amazing and so caring at Capital.