Capital University

« See more reviews of Capital University

The main people who shoudn't attend this school are people who don't care. It is a difficult school to go through. It is also a small school, so people just going to college to party and get away from parents really should not come to this school. But if a person cares, it could easily be the right school. There are people from all over the country, as well as international students. The only other people who shouldn't come here are those whose major is not offered or is not a strong area, such as architecture.

Someone that is not fully dedicated to their education and not willing to participate in classes is someone I would recommend not coming to Capital University. Many of the professors require students to participate daily in order to earn class points. If someone is not interested or willing to join in and discuss topics, then they will have a difficult time earning good grades.

The school is rather small in terms of campus space. Someone looking for a large community wouldnt be satisfying their need for the big campus feel. The buildings and campus are never truly bustling and you can travel anywhere by foot in less than 5 minutes.

If you like a large school with a huge party scene and a lot of emphasis on football games, you do not belong at Capital. Capital is a close-knit and small school which emphasizes liberal views and the arts rather than parties and athletic events.

Someone who isn't ready to get their hands and mind completely emmersed into school. Small classes, lots of group projects, and lots of diversity here, but if you are a wild partier, this is not your place.

Someone who is looking for the typical college experience of being very involved in multiple groups, parties, etc. Capital is very limited in what it offers

A student that is not willing to work hard for his or her degree should not attend this school.