Milwaukee, WI
Cardinal Stritch University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cardinal Stritch University

Not only have I been given tools and resources I need to succeed in as a manager, I have made life long friends in my cohort. Also, I have gained so many contacts for future networking in my Business Career. I would recommend any adult or focused high school graduate to attend Cardinal Stritch University to see their education expectations met. I have quickly moved from a beginning Freshman to nearly a Junior in a little over a year. The adminstration takes experience and extra classes into account and really do their best to help you succeed. My overall experience has been very rewarding and a blessing in my life.

There is a great amount of group work and often times your grade is heavily dependent on your team members. It can be very stressful when you are not in a Cohort you work well with. Certain course loads can be overwhelming at times, but when you are done, you feel like you could do anything and the hard work is rewarding. In a way, you get out of your education--what you put into it. May sound cliche, but it is true.

Continuing Education Adults that are focused on obtaining their degree in a certain field.

Laura

Cardinal Stritch is a very welcoming and helping college with a variety of student that help us experience different styles/cultures.

One huge preperation task I would have told myself, would be to manage my time better and that I don't need to get everything done at one time because the classes are spread apart, so its a little less stressful. I would have also told myself that I need to be less stressed if I don't exactly get all A's, yes it is about grades and getting A's I can do, but also to learn and know the content because that is what you will use in the real world. Something else I would tell myself, is to just be myself and talk to everyone and make many friends because its nice to be able to talk to many people because they all have gone through different expriences that they might have in common with you. Also its just a lot more fun because you will have many study buddies then.

I wish I would have known more about all the clubs and sports that on campus.

Catherine

The campus is very welcoming, and comfortable. The education program is awesome. I knew I would learn more at Stritch than at any other school. And I really feel like that has proved to be true.

Before you choose a college, you really need to decide what you want to get out of it. Do you want to be close to home, or on your own? Do you want a big party scene, or small classes? What other things are important to you? After you find a school that meets your criteria, you should really visit the campus and see how compfortable you feel. Sometimes, one school just feels right. College is really about preporation for the real world. Take work seriously, take time to relax. Get to know where you feel the most like yourself. Explore new things. Listen to your parents' advice. Take a chance. College can take you to a place you'd never expect to go; and you might just love it.

Someone who does not know how to be responsible for themselves.

Alex

Make sure you know how you/your student learns best (small class sizes/large class sizes). Also take into consideration whether or not the "college experience" is right for you. There is a big difference between living at home and living in the dorms, and one should be ready for what life will be like.

What it was going to be like trying to pay my bills and pay for school.

Someone who is going to slack off. The class sizes are small enough that the teachers will see you. Also, depending on your program the curriculum is pretty challenging and so if you goof around, you won't get very far.

paula

Seems like theyre trying to grow but need to put more money into teaching the students instead of advertising

Shadowing the school or taking a tour doesnt always give you the best idea of what a school is really going to be like for you once you actually get in there. I would recommend talking to the students as much as possible and see how much they really think theyre learning at their school.

if your going in for nursing being a party person isnt going to work out

Austin

cardinal stritch is a loving and spiritually vibrant community rich in diversity and knowledge

In my opinion as a college student who has an elder brother at a huge college i would have to say you have to tailor your college selections to your childs personality. Make a wise decision on the size and type of school they attend to maximize the ability for your child to grow. I know from personal expeircine college students who are in the right enviroment flourish just as the seeds that are thrown into the fertile soil yet just as the seeds that get cast into the stoney and malnurished soil, college students who are set into a bad and restrictive college enviroment wither and get consumed by the negative aspects of life and bet bogged down. Thus i conclud for the growth and behavior of your son or daughter i highly recomend you searching for the school that fits your childs way of life and outlook on life to make the most intelligent and correct decision in their life. Remember this decision will make or break the success of your child for the rest of his life.

Students who are just looking for a place to party and get smashed everynight because stritch has more respect and dignity than that.

Anna

In order to find the right college I would suggest looking at many different colleges and visiting them and if possible staying the night to get the true "feeling" of the surroundings. I would not judge the campus by what it looks like on the outside, but rather what the college offers. Make sure they have a good advising center and financial aid office. To make the most out of a college experience I would get involved in sports and other on campus activities. This will help you to meet a lot of people and stay active in the college community.

The kind of person that shouldn't attend this school is someone who isn't serious about schoolwork and attending classes regularly. The professors, at least most of them, take attendence before every class.

The location of my school is great. The professors are WONDERFUL and care very much about their students. The class sizes are very small and the students are all very friendly.

Renisha

The first thing you should know about the college of your choice is the tuition, credits, classes, everything that is possible to know. When you finally decide the college of your choice, make the experience as memorable as possible. You only live once. Be as involved as possible, make new friends, go on trips with new friends, but also stay focused, go to class everyday and on time, and stay responsible. College isn't free nor cheap, so make it worth your while and your money!

I wish I knew that the tuition would go up every year, if it was possible to know.

The only students that shouldn't attend this school or any school is people who don't really care about furthering their education.

Kaitlin

Save for your child's education when or before their born, so that they can choose the right school.

I never saw the campus. I was in the accelerated adult learning program in a different city. The cost presented at the start of the program did not mirror the amount paid after graduation.

Those who are working a 8-5 Monday-Friday job or have kids or extra responsibilities

Cardinal Stritch University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.