Cardinal Stritch University

« See more reviews of Cardinal Stritch University

If you are the type of person who prefers to sit back and let others take the lead, Cardinal Stritch University probably wouldn't be the best fit for you. Professors expect their students to work hard and participate at all times. The encourage an open learning environment to maximize student opportunities for participation and discussion. The professors at Stritch set high expectations for their students that are attainable if you put forth the effort. If you are not willing to put in the effort or hard work that comes with earning your degree, Stritch would not be for you.

The kind of person that should not attend this school as an adult learner is someone who does not like to do research and write papers. There also is alot of group projects. You must plan on spending at least 2 hrs per week with your group members.

Someone who is going to slack off. The class sizes are small enough that the teachers will see you. Also, depending on your program the curriculum is pretty challenging and so if you goof around, you won't get very far.

The kind of person that shouldn't attend this school is someone who isn't serious about schoolwork and attending classes regularly. The professors, at least most of them, take attendence before every class.

Students who are just looking for a place to party and get smashed everynight because stritch has more respect and dignity than that.

The only students that shouldn't attend this school or any school is people who don't really care about furthering their education.

Continuing Education Adults that are focused on obtaining their degree in a certain field.

if your going in for nursing being a party person isnt going to work out

Someone who does not know how to be responsible for themselves.