Sparks, NV
Career College of Northern Nevada

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Career College of Northern Nevada

Sonia

This was the best decision I could have made. I like that the classroom size is small. I feel important getting the one on one attention from smaller class size. After talking with staff I felt the difference in the sincerity of wanting me to succeed unlike the community college I attended before. I wasted a lot of time taking classes I didn't have to, with the experience I had from this make sure the academic advisor you talk with is really there for you so you can go down the right track it does make a difference knowing your advisor has your best interest at heart and not just another body going down an assembly line. I now feel less stress and have structure, a schedule to follow and people who sincerely care. Thank you from a very happy student at Career College of Northern Nevada Soniareeves

• $0

Career College of Northern Nevada administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.