Carl Albert State College Top Questions

Audra

I would tell my younger self not to worry about fitting in and to just be yourself. It doesn't matter what other people think of you; it only matters what you think of you. I would also say that you shouldn't be afraid to speak your mind in your classes and around campus just because you believe differently than the majority of people. And also to not be afraid to stand up to the bullies (yes, there are still bullies in college). I would tell my younger self to take chances and try every new experience available, because you only live once and your years at college will fly by. I would also say to accept every one around you and all their differences. Everyone has feelings and try your best not to hurt anyone; always have compassion for others. I would also say to believe in yourself and never doubt that you can achieve anything you set your mind to.

katherine

I would tell myself to not go to the big university that I first went to because it was a mistake, the campus was to big and ther was too much going on and I had anaxiety going to classes because they were so large, as well as staying away from early morking classes because I pay attetion the best late mornings and in the afternoon. As well as how to apply for scholorships which was a process that mystified me untill quite recently. I would also try to calm my fears of coming out to my parents because they do not care about my prefrences to love me and I should not be worried.