Carl Albert State College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Carl Albert State College

Paige

Very small community college. Teachers are very easy to get in contact with and very helpful with any questions I have ever had. I have had no problems with anyone while attending college there. I think it is a very good junior college to start out with.

MADISON

I have absolutely loved my college experience at Carl Albert State College (CASC). I've made awesome friends and definitely grown up in the process of figuring out college life. Instructors working at this institution have been amazing and I don't think I could have passed chemistry or trigonometry without them! Awesome school!

Roxanne

It's a good place to go that has affordable tuition and easy for anyone to come to better themselves. The teachers are great and like to help their students and you feel safe here. I have been here for two years and it is a good place to be and I know my education will benefit from this college.

Kara

It is a great college. The professors genuinely care about their students and there are always people to help you with whatever you need. Everyone is very welcoming and nobody is scared to speak up or ask questions. There is plenty of group work and one-on-one activities for kids who have different learning skills.

William

Great school! Not very many people on campus (Good thing to me since I'm an introvert), but most are friendly and helpful. All teachers are available most all of the time. The Student support and Admissions office workers are always helpful and the school always looks very clean.

Karen

CASC is an amazing college- I’ve been a concurrent student for 4 semesters. I have taken classes in history, government, English and math. The cafeteria is first class. I only wish they offered Bachelor Degrees. A great start to my collegiate career!

Kendall

I am only attending Carl Albert State College because it is half the price of the other local colleges. The saying "You get what you pay for" is correct in this situation. I will be transferring to another college once I finish my associates here. It will be a welcomed change.

Courtney

CASC is great! The classes are small and the teachers ( at least the ones I've had) seem genuinely interested my education, as well as in what they're teaching. It's different from my last college, but the experience I've had so far has been incredible!

Royce

Carl Albert is a small community college in sallisaw and due it being really small I really like it! I love most of the teachers that work there and they are willing to help you as long as you are making an effort to pass your classes! I used to be shy before I went to this school and now I can talk to anyone and make friends easy and I also met so many people too!

Mikeesha

CASC is a small college that has amazing teachers. It is an easy learning environment and it is easy to comprehend what the teachers are going over. The faculty is very friendly and they are always open to help out. The students there are well-mannered and are mature. It is a great learning environment and I recommend this college to everybody that wants a good education.

Daniela

I have no complaints. They work with you the best they can.