Galesburg, IL
Carl Sandburg College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Carl Sandburg College

Kinze

It is a great way to start your college career and get a feel of what it feels like and a good way to save money instead of going to a 4 year. I loved the class sizes and the way professors worked together to make sure the students got the best that they could.

Kadin

My overall opinion of Carl Sandburg College is that it is a great college. I feel that the school and staff truely care for the students and want them to succeed in the classroom and in life. For example, we have a free tutoring center for students to come in and receive help with their work. Also we have several organizations on campus that promote us to help the community; some of our community service includes fundraisers and traveling to the grade schools to talk to them. As a school, we have held events to decrease pollution, educated the youth about college, and raised money to help the needy.

Haylee

What make my school unique compared to other schools I have considered would be the fact that there are smaller class sizes and it is close to home, which means I can save even more money.

If given the opportunity to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would stress the importance of responsibility in all aspects of life. Whether it be with your checkbook or your class schedule, its important to manage them in such a way that they put you on a successful path. The sooner you learn skills to handle your responsibilities in a positive manner, the sooner you can move up in the world. Regardless of your aspirations, having a clear seat of goals, a clear mind, and few distractions, you can achieve anything you want. While it may not be the most fun to be responsible, it most certainly pays dividends as you mature.

Anyone is able to attend. Many attend this school to save money and actually figure out what they are wanting to do when they go to a four year university.

Kaitlin

I transferred to Carl Sandburg College from a big university. My overall opinion of the college is that it is not bad for being a community college. I just do not like being there after being at a university.

The college is very diverse when it comes to students!

Roberto

I believe it's the quality education and affordable cost.

I believe it's the quality education and affordable cost.

I would tell myself that college is not as scary as you thought it would be, it's actually a lot easier than high school. Just try a little harder when you start, and do not take any electives. Focus on your core classes, and have more confidence you'll do fine. Try to apply for Financial Aid earlier too, so you can save yourself the last minute worry that I endured. Enjoy your summer, and know that you'll have a great first start in college.

What I consider the best thing about my school is the quality of the education you are getting, and the affordable cost of the school. Rather you need Financial Aid or not, I believe it's still a affordable college. You are also getting the quality education for what your paying for as well.

Janice

Think about your future as the most important step in your life. Believe that making the right choice now can forever change the shape of your future. I didn't. I was an honor student in high school. I allowed myself to believe that I could continue my education at any time, that my youth was reserved for having fun. After several unsuccessful semesters I waited until after my first child to return to school. Still didn't finish, but laid the foundation for my return after my next two children. I was 31 by then and thinking I have to do this now, one never knows what can happen. I was nearly through my ADN program when disaster hit home twice and I needed to go to work as an LPN. Now, my three sons are grown, two have graduated college and the youngest works a trade through the union. It is time for Mom to finish school. I am still in debt from my student loans from 25 years ago and pay faithfully and am enrolled in an LPN to BSN program. When you have the choice to mold your life do it with your education. It works.

Djuana

To make sure that the comittment is what you want.Patience is golden and trust and believe in the people who tell you they will do what it takes to get you where you want to be.

Going from building Ato building c. It's a long walk although I know it's good for me I still think it's far.

I think diversity is great I really like that about Carl Sandburg Everyone needs at least one chance and this school gives it .

Carl Sandburg College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.