San Juan, PR
Carlos Albizu University-San Juan

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Carlos Albizu University-San Juan

Joyce

It's a great university with a really great academic program. All the students I've met have told me that the pressure is hard, but it's great because you learn how to deal with the actual pressure you'll get outside when you work. I've seen the campus and I know it has everything you need to be a successful student. I consider this the perfect university for any future psychologists.

Karla
Making the world a better place

Making the world a better place

This university's forte is Psychology. The best one in Puerto Rico for Psychology. The teachers are high quality, they know their stuff. The campus is small, which makes it easier to know everyone and where everything is located. It's on the center of San Juan so you have a big variety of places to eat and shop. The bus stop is only about 10 minutes away and there are lots of trolleys that have stops near to the campus. The staff is very very friendly, respectful and helpful. You will never go a day where someone doesn't say "Good morning, afternoon or night". I only have good things to say about my university.

Carlos Albizu University-San Juan administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.