Pittsburgh, PA
Carnegie Mellon University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Carnegie Mellon University

Katie

The classes, homeworks, tests, etc, are structured to teach you how to think, not just mindlessly memorize and regurgitate. The teachers are very accessible and there are lots of other ways to get help, too. I think that people are too single mindedly focused on their specialty area and the social aspect is drab, because everyone is always doing homework. People think of CMU as very prestigious and always say, oh you must be so smart (which is embarrasing..). Everyone is overly logical at this school, even down to the humor.. One thing unique about this school is that the computer majors get a care package upon arrival..with soap included. They also take a class where they get points for being social.

CMU does not have an overly friendly student body. People are kind of reserved, and you get the feeling that a lot of people here were the unpopulars in high school. That is cool, because you never have that same feeling of I don't fit in and I want to as you did in high school. It's more a feeling of, I don't fit in, and I don't care. Although, I think a lot of people do find their niche and it's great for them. There is somewhat of a divide along racial lines...the asians with the asians, indians with indians (yes, I know that indians are asians, but you know what I mean), the african americans with the african americans..there is mixing, but there is also a lot of pride in "heritage" and a lot of events are geared towards celebrating a specific group of people. In the Chemical Engineering program, yes, we are excited to make big bucks coming out of this place.

My professors know my name, for better or worse. My favorite classes are the ones where I get to figure stuff out, rather than just try in find a model problem in the notes to copy line for line. The students are not competitive, because we are usually not graded on an overly strict curve. Everyone is helpful, because they know that next week they will need your help. CMU student's conversations generally revolve around classes...The academic requirements at CMU are very demanding, but I think it will pay off once I get a job. Once I graduate, I'll have to learn how to relax and feel non-stressed. It will be weird. There is such a strong emphasis on research here (and so many opportunities to do it) that there can't help but be an atmosphere of learning for the sake of learning. Oh, and my least favorite class was one where everything was graded by group work. Worst grading scheme EVER!! But, that doesn't happen too much.

Colleen

The best thing about CMU is the Spring Carnival. Students spend endless hours working to prepare for booth and buggy, and in the end, it is so worth it. Students just relax and have a good time. There is always so much to do.

CMU's student body is diverse. There are people here from all over the world, and yet I feel like we all mesh well together. However, I would say that the typical student comes from an upper middle class family from the Eastern United States or a country in Asia.

CMU is a real community. People strongly identify with their separate colleges and majors, which separates us from many other campuses.

Yes in some regards, however, there are definitely people who break this mold. In a sense we pride ourselves in our "nerdyness", and have fun with it.

School at CMU is tough; there is no way of getting around it, but I feel like the students here often thrive off of that intensity. People want to put their best into their work and so they do.

There is tons to get involved with here on campus. Greek Life is very involved and has opened many doors for me to get even more involved in campus life. As for parties, it depends who you are. People aren't going to judge you here. You can drink every night of the week if you so choose or you can never drink. Either way there will be a group of people here for you.

Maggie

Carnegie Mellon doesn't feel like real college to me. Sometimes I walk down to UPitt just to get a feel for what real college students experience. CMU is like a summer camp. Everything is taken care of for you as a freshman. You have to work hard, but at the same time everything is planned. It's not until spring when you really see kids come out of their shells and when the majority of the campus hangs around outside. There's hardly any support of the athletic teams... I've never been to a college sports game here. The food on campus is awful, and the freshman meal plan is worse. Housing is alright, most students stay on campus all four years... I'll be leaving after freshman year. The plus side to this school is that it's a great college town. Anything you need is just a free bus ride away. Most of the good shopping is walking distance, and the fun areas are also where most students live off campus. The resturants are fantastic and unique and not to pricey. The biggest complaint about Pittsburgh in general is the weather. IT IS ALWAYS GRAY HERE.

This is an extremely diverse campus. A lot of international students... mostly asian. Although it's so diverse though, these groups are definitley seperated. It's hard to think of a specific type of student that might feel out of place. Probably valley girls from the west coast with daddy's check card and bleach blonde hair wouldn't fit in great. Everyone here really fights for their own, and even the jocks are still pulling good grades in physics. This is definitley a college for extreme types of people: extreme geeks, extreme jocks, extreme artists, extremely cultured, etc. Anyone who's just average would probably want to go somewhere else.

CMU is really about finding what you want to spend the rest of your life doing. If you want a real college experience.. DON'T COME HERE. This is the real deal. This is about really getting good at what you are going to persue. There's no sliding by, no falling under the radar. If you don't succeed, you won't want to stay. This isn't somewhere to come and party your four years away. We work hard, THEN we party hard. You'll meet some great people and some awful ones too. You'll find that most people here are out for themselves, and being able to go home for the summer is a blessing not a bother.

The academics here are, obviously, some of the best in the country. As a drama student I don't take a lot of "academic" classes, but the classes I do take don't make me feel like my major is inferior at all. I'm constantly working, constantly challenged, and constantly knowing that what I'm learning now will benefit me when I leave. All my professors know my name, and all my class sizes are small and controlled. There are a lot of interesting classes here and the main issue is scheduling them around your core classes. There is a huge list of classes I want to take before I leave here, and I know I'll enjoy every one of them.

I don't do extra-curricualrs because I don't have time. That's pretty common with the arts kids. We just have different schedules. That's also probably why so many of us move off campus. Our schedules are extremely rigorous and we are awake at 7 every day and in the studios until 1 or 2 am so hearing girls screaming about One Tree Hill in the lounge is the last thing we want. The dorm life is very involved if you want it to be...there are always outings and functions. I've never really taken advantage of that. The arts kids throw amazing parties...that's pretty much it. Computer science or engineering kids usually just linger around the frats or play guitar hero in their dorms on the weekends. The frats and sororities are not a big part of campus life at all. The frats are disgusting and awful places to go. If they aren't shooting people with their be-be guns, they're broadcasting the fact they popped some girls' cherry or had a three-some by painting the lions outside their building a different color. The frats on the CMU campus might be the most immature atmosphere I've ever been in.

The students are very secluded within their majors. People believe everyone here is really into their work and that makes for a really intense atmosphere. People believe drama students would never mix with computer science students, or design majors would never be friends with engineers.

Rach

When I tell people I go to CMU, they either say that they've heard of the name but not much else, don't know that it exists, or they exclaim, "Oh, I'm sorry, which school rejected you, MIT or Stanford?" CMU is a university with high reputation among certain circles, but most people don't seem to have heard much about it, if anything. It's just shy of an Ivy League, but being Division III makes all the difference for its profile as a university (CMU's endowment is definitely shy of an Ivy League). For most of the students I've met (definitely not all) CMU was a 2nd or 3rd choice or lower, and the only reason why they're going here is because they got rejected from their top choices (in engineering most people seem to indeed fall into the two rejection camps: MIT and Stanford). Maybe that and CMU's lack of emphasis on sports is what contributes to CMU's low sense of school pride. CMU has a small campus (I can walk from my dorm to my farthest class in less than 10 minutes) and a relatively small number of people (5000 undergrad, I believe). The ratio of students to space is almost right, except that CMU doesn't have enough housing for its undergrads (There was a room draw fiasco in Spring 2008 when a third of the current freshman class didn't get a room. CMU has been reserving more places for incoming freshman on campus but doesn't have enough housing to guarantee for everyone).

There are a lot of students who come from wealthy families. Very few of them bring it up, but their spending habits sometimes give them away. Some students like to go out to eat all the time, and sometimes that puts strain on you if you can't afford the habit. Overall the campus is not very diverse when it comes to financial background. Ethnically, CMU is fairly diverse, but on campus you will see some ethnic groups keeping to themselves. Most students in engineering are in it for the money you can make coming out of CMU, not because they enjoy it. You'll find that students are either really involved with student activities/organizations or not involved at all.

Pittsburgh is neighborhood-oriented, so there are lots of places to go in the city to go shopping or hang out. CMU is in an area with restaurants that have half price menus after 11PM, which is awesome. A downside to the area is that besides these restaurants most of Pittsburgh is closed after 9PM. CMU has some of the worst food I have ever tasted, but it's been getting progressively better. The dining system gives you flexibility, which means you get more choice as to what you can eat.

Most CMU students study a lot, but they do not study 24/7, and people do go out and have fun in their own way, shape or form. Partying isn't extremely popular here (if you want to go to a party, you can find one, but if you don't like parties you won't be pressed to go to any). CMU does have a very good engineering program, but there are other great programs on campus too, such as the drama and computer science departments. There are other programs with great reputations as well.

I can talk more about CIT (CMU's school of engineering) than anything else on campus. First of all, CIT only has 8 general education requirements. I only have to take 4, because they are easy to get out of if you have taken AP tests in history, foreign languages, etc. My particular major lets me be flexible, however, and I can take more humanities courses if I so choose. Or I can choose to take more math or computer science. My favorite classes are ones with professors who make whatever they are lecturing about interesting and who really make you think (there are a lot of those on campus). I've been told many times that getting an engineering degree (especially in Electrical and Computer Engineering, my major) is about learning how to think and solve complex problems, which allows you to step into a variety of jobs after getting your degree, so the actual material you learn in your classes isn't extremely important. Most engineers go straight into the industry after CMU (some end up in consulting or on Wall Street). CIT pushes you to get internships over the summer and there are many career fairs on campus throughout the year.

There are activities going on on campus all the time, from guest lectures to concerts to plays to competitions. CMU gives lots of money to student organizations, so there are a lot of groups that thrive on campus. For instance, student activies board puts on $1 films in the student center on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, many of which are recent releases. Sports are present but they aren't emphasized on campus. If you want to work out CMU has two weight rooms, a few gyms, a huge swimming pool, fields, and a series of raquetball courts. Favorite pasttimes in good weather are frisbee or cricket on the cut. Most people study on weeknights, but you can also go to club meetings, practices, or lectures. On weekends there are people who study at the library whenever it's open, but others will go hang out at a fraternity or go shopping or out to dinner off campus. Computer clusters are popular places on both weekdays and weekends for people who like to program.

CMU students study all the time and never have fun, CMU only has a good engineering program

Andrey

The Computer Science majors are nerdy, geeky, and extremely uncommunicative, though not necessarily for other majors. A very small percentage of CMU students are attractive; this is a much smalle percentage than other campuses.

Nerdy, Geeky, and extremely uncommunicative. Also, physically unattractive.

Allison

Carnegie Mellon is a really tough school for the first couple of years, but the atmosphere is really nice and it is very collaborative. What's great is that it's not competitive and the students all help each other to get by. Spring Carnival is the huge event on campus. You get 2 days off in the spring, we bring in a comedian (Mitch Hedberg, Dimitri Martin, Human Giants, etc.), a band (The Roots, The Shins, Spoon, Incubus), and then there are small acts either from around the campus or around the country. What's really cool is that lots of different organizations build "booths" that are all themed & have games, primarily geared towards kids. They are very elaborate and people put in a lot of time. There are, of course, carnival rides, too. Finally, we have an event called Buggy, or Sweepstakes. Organizations build vehicles called "buggies" that are similar to box cars, although they're very aerodynamic & expensive (we are an engineering school). We find the smallest girl we can on campus, stick her in the buggy, then push her down a hill that reaches speeds of up to 35-40 mph! She's then pushed up several more hills to the finish line. It's pretty intense. CMU is located just outside of Pittsburgh. The public transportation is amazing, so you can get anywhere you need. You can easily go to baseball games, hockey games, but not so much football games (good luck getting a ticket). Although Pittsburghers love their sports, so it's fun to just watch a game in a bar. There are also a lot of museums, gardens, & parks. However, it may take a while to be able to get out into the city given academic demands.

There are lots of different supportive student groups on campus. There are lots of international students, although I definitely feel that not all minorities are represented equally. The African American population has been small, although I have noticed it's started to grow a lot. The same holds true for Latinos. I really do think CMU is accepting of all differences and the students are open to all types of races, religions, and preferences. There's no set style at Carnegie Mellon. Some people wear polos or heels, others wear t-shirts & sneakers. There's no since of segregation, although some of the "nerdier" students may stick together. Financial backgrounds vary, although I think most students are from the northeast, Pennsylvania, or northern California. Students have started to become politically active and have brought people to speak on campus. I would say most students are democrats, although those are just the ones that are more proactive. One of the perks about going to CMU & sticking with it is that we are generally paid more than graduates from other schools. Sometimes that's the driving force for some students.

Yes, for the most part. Although we do have Carnival where everyone lets loose.

CMU is a difficult school, although there are lots of resources to help get you through it. The student body is definitely an asset here since we're not competitive. People here are very smart, but also very well rounded. It can be strange at times. My major is Civil and Environmental Engineering, with a double in Engineering and Public Policy. What I really like about our CEE department (over schools like Berkeley) is that we are small which allows for a lot of collaboration amongst students and faculty. It's a very warm environment & we do lots of activities together (canoing, skiing, baseball games, BBQ). I have been very, very happy with our department. CMU requires engineering majors to take a certain number of humanities courses, some of which must be in the same subject. I think this is very valuable in creating a well-rounded individual. The education itself, at least for engineering, is practical, in the sense that most classes are project based. You get a real-life sense of engineering that I think prepares you for going on to a job later on. However, I know a lot of the other majors focus on theory, which is better aimed towards graduate school. I think that whatever you want to do afterwards, CMU prepares you for it. I, for instance, will be attending graduate school before I start working, & it's been easy to find internships, full-time jobs, and get into top notch schools (MIT, Cornell).

Sports aren't huge on campus, but there are students who really support our teams. Basically, if you want to be involved or have that school spirit, there are other people on campus who feel the same way. We also have a lecture series where professors, authors, or even actors come in and speak. We have concerts throughout the year. Our school of drama & music are amazing, so it's nice to see them perform as well. The dating scene can be a little frustrating at times. We are a nerdy kind of school, so that may tell you something. Although people really find their fit here. I really like the freshman dorms. I met almost all my friends through freshman housing. They don't segregate between majors, so my friends include computer science majors, physics majors, other engineers, and an econ major. What's also nice is that you may have to stay up until 2 doing work, but so are other people. There's also things to do (half-price food, $1 movies) late at night to serve as a study break. Carnival is a huge tradition (as mentioned earlier). We also have a lot of Scottish pride, so bagpipers come & play at major events. The Kiltie band wears the full Scottish garb, including the kilts. Partying is not a major aspect of CMU. Most people don't belong to Greek life, although that's where you can go to find a party. A lot of upper classmen move off-campus & throw parties, too. We definitely aren't the type of school that parties all weekend, every weekend, but we definitely do when we need to.

A lot of people think CMU is full of nerds and that all we do is work.

Cassandra

What do I like? Really...everything. I know this is the best place for me. Tt's small but i can meet someone new everyday and I always see someone I know walking to class. Its soo diverse I can meet poeple who are good at the violin (my best firend) or people who are good at the bongo drums (kid down the hall) or people who are good at indian dance (girl next door)...its just so random I love it. I also love how chill it is here and how you just feel so at home. Everyone is so nice and welcoming because EVERYONE comes from out of state so noone is snobby and people don't really come in with a group of friends to kick you out of.. thats what really amazed me during orientation. Also, people say orientation is the best time of your life at CMY. You can take that the way you want. Some people dont go to any events and just sleep all of orientation (my guy friends). Some people go to all the events and get really into this summer-camp-like week we spend here (my girl firends). And some people go to some events but dont like ice breakers but love going out every night of orientation and having fun (me and my roommate). So I loved orientation but I just love being here overall. Also, dont beleive what you hear or read on like College Prowler, there are lots of hot guys here (the football team is soo hott!!--therefore all the guys in Beta Theta Pi (the football frat) are tooo!!) But probably my favorite thing here is the people. No doubt. Especially my sorority sisters. Rush and being in a sorority is not the norm here. People party and take you out and have fun but they are not rude, exclusive, coke addicts. I dont know, it seems all stereotypes are broken here. I just love it

Cliques....um, thats my favorite part about CMU. There are sooo many different kinds of people here. Theres weirdos, jocks, nerds, "normal" people. It's just a crazy mix. I definately think everyone can find a friend here. There's really no ONE kind. My friends are the partiers and crazy sorority/frat people since I am in Kappa Alpha Theta (best sorority ever!!!)

HELL NO. 1. I am not a nerd, and I study a good deal but we all do it because we care about our classes and our future. However, I spend WAY more time going out and having fun doing whatever I want than I do studying. Don't tell my parents that, though... 2. There are lots of good looking people. I might be biased, but my sorority is full of some very very pretty girls. And the football team is littered with hot guys and hot bodies. Usually people involved in sports are pretty good looking and I have never had a time when I didnt think 4 or 5 guys I know are "hott" or "sexy" 3. We definately party. There are lots of things to do. It's what you make of it. If you WANT to just stay in your room alone, that's on you. But if you are like me, and can't sit still...there's always something to do with friends. 4. I came from sunny and beautiful Florida, but I still love Pittsburgh. The weather is not bad. I love playing in the snow, seeing leaves change color, and spring...thats a beautiful thing. And since Pittsburgh is the 2nd biggest college town in America, hell yes there is always something to do in the city or at one of the many schools or in the adorable bouroughs that your ID gets you the bus to for free! Again, it's what you make of it. There's so much here, but you have to WANT to go out.

Well I'm a Civil and Environmental Engineering major so I take calc, physics, intro to civil engineering, and this semester I took the two required freshman courses that some people are taking next semester-computing and interpretation/argument (a writing course). Calc has an amazing teacher and includes a lecture 3 times a week that has about 100 kids in it and 2 recitations a week taught by a TA that has a bout 20. Same with physics. Calc the teacher is AMAZING. Intro to civil meets 3 times a week and is also about 20-30 kids and we do labs in there and lectures. Interpretation and argument is a required course and there are a million topics to choose from to be in including peace, race, Walt Whitman, sex, simpsons, and lucky me-comic books. I have the best one. In this class you talk about issues and write papers dealing with your topic. Computing is gay but its only for 6 weeks and its just a pass/fail so you only need a 75% and a P goes on your transcript for pass. Easy 3 credits. Next semester I will be in a different Intro to engineering (I chose which), physics 2, calc 2, and any course in H & SS (humanities and social sciences) At one point I was sure I was failing Physics. But after an exam we had Monday I went to talk to the professor and he and I sat there for an hour and a half going through all my exams. So thats another thing I got to say about CMU...the professors dont have as many students as at state schools and they are teaching kids they KNOW are smart (nothing against state schools) so they really really care about you! He would have sat there with me many more hours if I wanted to. He even started talking about his brother and his wife it was cute. :)

The social scene is definately different than I expected. Comming in I am a partier like crazy. At home i drink with my friends all the time and go out and have fun. All I heard before comming here is that this is NOT the place for it. But that's not really true. I have gone out with my firends to drink every weekend and had a great time and there are lots of themed parties (foam party, wine and cheese, 80s party, preppy party, blacklight party, etc) and also UPitt is right down the road so lots of people go over there and party sometimes. There's usually not much during the week since people do care alot about grades, but during the weekend u can get drunk or high or whatever u want anytime haha.

1. We are all nerds who do nothing but study 2. There are no good looking people here 3. Life is boring (i.e. no parties) 4. Pittsburgh sucks because its always bad weather and there's nothing to do

Andy

CMU is the perfect size. I never feel lost in the crowd yet the student body is large enough to offer amazing diversity. Pittsburgh is a great city. There are plenty of unique restaurants and shopping districts.

There is a wide range of ethnic and religious groups on campus. Asian, Asian-American, and Caucasian is definitely the majority but I never feel out of place because I'm not that ethnicity. I'm not really aware of socio-economic groups, it doesn't come up in conversation and usually isn't glaringly obvious. Student dress ranges from comfortable and casual to more dressy. I think upper middle class is most prevalent but I'm only guessing because I see a lot of Coach bags.

Generally no, there are tons of fun, outgoing, attractive students at CMU.

CMU is very strong in academics. Students are here because they want to learn and they want to be the best in the field. Students are always willing to help fellow classmates, CMU is not so competitive that students want to sabotage others in any way. CMU has a very rigorous computer science program. It's difficult but worth it, top recruiters come directly to the School of Computer Science because they know we receive a fantastic education.

The Greek community is pretty small, less than 20%, but extremely visible on campus. Greek organizations are always holding events, social or philanthropic. Most of the parties during the weekend are at the fraternities. There aren't too many wild parties during the week because everyone's doing homework. There are great university sponsored events (movies, games, actvities) on Friday and Saturday night if partying isn't your thing.

Everyone assumes that all the students are nerdy, not that attractive, and don't go out and do fun things.

Nick

CMU is a school that feels smaller than it is, which is nice. There are a ton of different departments and things that the school is involved in that I might never hear about, but I'm always associated with them, which is cool. The best part about CMU is the job opportunities. I'm a junior business major, and I had probably 6 or 7 offers for internships in New York City this summer. I'm doing investment banking with a bulge bracket firm, and I never would've gotten even an interview if it weren't for the network I've built here at CMU. These opportunities come at a bit of a price - there is definitely a very real workload here. Classes can be really challenging and they make sure you know what you're talking about by challenging you with group work and projects that can take a lot of time. But this is actually a blessing in disguise as it gives me a TON of great stuff to talk about in interviews. Also, at my internship last summer with Goldman Sachs, I stood out becuase of the work ethic I had built at CMU.

Very diverse - a good mix of all ethnic and racial backgrounds. Really makes you understand different cultures, which is obviously good for becoming a leader in the world going forward. If you're looking for people who drink and party every single night, go somewhere else. Students at CMU actually care about doing well, getting themselves a good start in life, and learning about things they're interested in. That said, there are plenty of social, outgoing, fun people. And it's much more intellectual than the average state school. I've got a ton of friends from high school at PSU, WVU, Pitt, and other places. They have more fun but are invariably not as well prepared for real life after 4 years of school.

For maybe, 50% of the student body, yes. There is definitely the element of the student body that are just incredibly smart but anti-social math, science, or engineering students. However, it's not really fair to assess everyone like that. CMU has about 5000 undergrads and there is really never a shortage of people to go out with on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or even Tuesday night.

Professors almost always know your name, and if they don't, go visit their office hours, ask a question or two, and make sure they know you. They really do want to help you out. Another good thing about academics is that, by and large, people study things that they are really passionate about. I'm a nerd for finance and the markets, and I find people that I can talk about that with. It's not my whole life, not at all, but it's good that I can talk about interesting things with my peers on campus. I've seen the same thing among other majors like engineering, history, or even math and computer science.

Pittsburgh's a pretty sweet place to go to college. The costs of living are pretty low compared with other college cities (Philly, Boston, NYC, etc.). There are a lot of things to do on campus, I can't even begin to count the number of clubs and student organizations you can join. The greek system is really good, and the frats and sororities are where really social people congregate. If you want people to party with, for a guy, you can easily find them in a frat. And all the houses are really different in their personalities so you'll definitely be able to find SOMEWHERE to fit in. There is also a great tradition at CMU called carnival. It's near the end of April, you get thursday and friday off, and I can't even explain everything that goes on. Basically just one big party all weekend, with a whole bunch of school traditions thrown in.

CMU students are nerds, don't go out, don't have fun

The best thing about CMU is being in the city but having the park in our backyard and alot of open green space on campus. The school is a little small but I like it. If people know about the school they'll open there mouth and say wow but for those that dont know how good the school is often ask me why i didnt go to a good college because i'm smart. I tend to spend most of my time in the ChemE cluster or in my room when i'm working. When its nice out I'll spend the time on the cut just relaxing or reading. School pride varies. We're not a huge sports school only DIII but we do root for are teams. The unsual thing about CMU is carnival and what takes place during it. The second to last weekend of April we have off Thursday and Friday. We have carnival rides come to campus and the student body builds carnival booths with games for little kids in them. The booths range from 8ft tall to 24 ft tall. All are built by the students to a specific theme. The main event that happens during carnival is Sweepstakes, informally called buggy. The easiest way to think of it is a 5 person relay race with a human as the baton. There are 2 uphill portions and 1 downhill. The baton is called a buggy and it has a small college student (5'2 or smaller) laying superman style inside of it stearing. The buggy is pushed up the first hill by 2 pushers and then is shoved down hill. The driver than navigates the course reaching speed of 40 mph then it reaches the bottom of the hill and 3 pushers push the buggy up the last hill. The buggy is only driven by manpower or gravity no motor. All the buggies are built by the student organizations and is ultra competitive. my favorite moment was being there when a new course record was set after 20yrs.

Are we nerds some of of but we do know how to have fun and relax. We dont work 24/7

The professor on campus are really friendly. You can walk up to them at almost anytime and start a conversation. Students tend to be working on class work often. Some students can be competitive about grade but not really. I'm a double major in Chemical Engineering and biomedical engineering. i love both departments and have close relationships with all my teachers in the departments.

We're all nerds who dont know how to have fun. All we do is study study study. Its not true.

Carnegie Mellon University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.