Charlotte, NC
Carolinas College of Health Sciences

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Carolinas College of Health Sciences

Allison

CCHS is a great program with wonderful instructors and great clinical experiences within the atrium hospital. There is not much of a student life but our cohort is very mixed as far as ages and interests although the one common interest is healthcare and taking care of patients. Overall my college is a great place to study and instructors want us all to succeed in becoming great healthcare providers.

Michelle

Ante-Artificial intelligence best describes this college. While schools continue to invest tons of dollars in the newest model computers and programs, CCHS continues to flaunt systems that literally appear to be the first generation of its kind. More incredibly, it works! This is a great example of ‘less is more’. The staff are absolutely amazing and visible. Open door policy is the norm and a genuine offer, rather than an obligatory statement on first day of lecture. I am a techy and love the newest of anything with a mother board or chip. This experience has required adjustment, but resulted in simplicity. It is also evident that funds are being used in more efficient ways than optical appeal. There are several scholarships for students, an HR personnel that comes to the campus to assist with job search and obtainment, and there are town halls! The only time I ever saw the president at my alumnus was when there was a tragedy or a scandal. The PRESIDENT actually extends an invitation to provide feedback about your experience…and listens. I am most proud of my long thought decision to attend CCHS. The time warp, that will change the trajectory of my life.

Sherice

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as being a high school senior, i would take more time in my studies. I would stop by my counslers office more often. I would learned more about student loans, applied for more scholarships, applied to more schools. And I wouldn't have waited so long to start college. I would have made better choices.

How much tution was, student loans, and schloarships

A person who will not take furthering their education seriously. Anyone who really doesn't have the time to go.

Carolinas College of Health Sciences administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.