Albuquerque, NM
Carrington College-Albuquerque

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Carrington College-Albuquerque

Rebekah

Private school to get through programs quickly. The advisers are very helpful. They want you to succeed. Being a private school there’s no housing or sports or anything but it will get you your degree. And that’s what I’m shooting for right now. So hopefully I’ll be able to get a scholarship or a few to help pay for my education.

Shanna

I like the campus very much! Small classroom sizes make the best way to learn and to help each other. The instructors are always there to help! I love it! The campus is located near food restaurants that happen to be just down the street. It’s a very safe campus!

Ariel

My overall opinion on Carrington College is extremely positive. The programs available are affordable, classrooms are small so one on one time with the instructor is guaranteed. The faculty there are also very welcoming and friendly. Overall, the school is a perfect route to travel on if someone is wanting to pursue their career in the health field.

• $0

Carrington College-Albuquerque administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.