Boise, ID
Carrington College-Boise

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Carrington College-Boise

Shandra

It's a great school, very family friendly and there is always people around to help and be supportive in your academics. Staff and faculty are always available and we have financial and career aids to help us out in what we need. The campus is small and everything is easy to access

Logan

It is a fast track program, all the instructors are available when we need them for questions or a

I really like Carrington College. At first I was really skeptical of going there but after I took a tour of it and I got to actually sit down with someone I got excited about going. I have applied to go there in August and I could not be more thrilled. I think it will be a great experience.

jade

I absolutely love Carrington College in Reno, a subdivision of Carrinton College in Boise. The staff are friendly and accessible; they make sure to answer my questions thoroughly and thoughtfully. I would recommend Carrington College to any students who are interested in the healthcare professions. Carrington exceeds clinical expectations and has a 100% pass rate for the past 5 years!

Stpehen

This is Stephen, I am the Client Engagement Specialist with eTeam. I was trying to get in touch with you with the job position that has recently been released with our prestigious clients. We currently have 25 new openings available as an Inside Sales Agent/Executive and below mentioned is the job description: Inside Sales Agents are responsible for transactional solution selling, independently moving the customer through the entire sales process. They will receive calls and sell products, services and supplies to the customer base in support of company promotion and upgrade campaigns. Possibility of some account management style selling with a focus on larger deals/opportunities and volume portfolio management. Customer contacts will be handle via phone, email and chat. Skill set will need to include technical bilingual reading, writing and voice skills. Consumer / SMB Agent: -B2B/Consumer/Retail Sales Experience -Fast-paced, high energy -Naturally inquisitive -Great attitude, coachable, competitive, strong work ethic -Ability to multi-task -Understanding transactional and/or relationship sales process -Inbound tele-sales environment (some outbound a possibility) -Proven track record/high performance -Higher technical aptitude -PC & Printer Knowledge -Server Knowledge is a plus -Pipeline Management experience a plus -Ability to Cross-Sell and Up-Sell -Designated schedule -Ability to work a flexible schedule (may include nights/weekends/holidays) Typically an Associate’s degree or equivalent experience and 2-4 years related experience, or Bachelor’s degree and 0-2 years related experience in the field required. Do let me know the date and time so we can discuss about the same according to your convenience. Best Regards, Stephen John – Client Engagement Specialist Desk: 732-248-1900 * 195 Fax: 908-757-0800 (F) E-Mail: stephen@eteaminc.com

Jeremy

Take the opportunity to take the college courses offered to you free of charge while in high school. Go to college during your junior and senoir years in high school by selecting the post-secondary courses offered. All you have to do is pay for the books. This will save you alot of time and money in your very near future. Get involved in more clubs, sports and apply for scholarships while in high school. Don't let two more years fly by without taking the wonderful opportunities that are available to you. You have to believe in yourself and your dreams. Just like mom always said, " you can accomplish anything you want in life but don't expect it to come knocking at your door, you have to go for it - don't hold back." You need to make the right decisions right now to be the best at whatever you choose to do with your life. Life will pass by very fast don't waste it, be successful. Get an education so you can have a good career and live the best life possible. Make a decision and go for it.

Tiara

My classmates are everything that embdies my life at college.

My classmates are everything that embdies my life at college.

My school has people from all walks of life. When you go to a university you see a lot of new students from high school. These students are wonderful however they don't contain any life skills and no real world experience. As I said above my classmates are my exact likeness. They have lived and not lived. Kids and no kids. Time crunch and free time. You find that college is made easier when your not stepping in the door as an outsider. I love my school and wouldn't have it any other way.

I would give myself a serious reality check. When I was a senior I was three credits away from graduating and threw it all away. I went and got married and had beautiful children however I made it hard on myself to live life to what it was supposed to be. I would tell myself " Self life isn't easy and it isnt going to get easier but the harder you push yourself the better the outcome will be and you can take care of yourself and not feel like your being co-deendent on anyone else. Life is short and you need to make the most of it while your here. And even if you don't feel like pressing on just push through get all your paperwork done and you'll find that life has an unsusected suprise for you waiting. " For me, I had no ne telling me that it could be so easy if I just hung in there and for me I believe my life could have been different with that advice. But with all that has been I am not either ashamed of where I came from just ready to learn from it.

Mayra

The class setting is small so their is chances for one-to-one communication with the instructor. Most of the instructors come directly from their workforce specialty knowing their trade very well and giving advice to their students.

Avoid popular schools that are known for their athleticism like BSU. If you plan to participate in a sport, then go to these schools and you will likely be able to get a sport scholarship. Go to a school that wants you to get a great job from your degree in the end, that is all that matters. Research and talking to former students is a plus. I went to three different colleges and changed my degree choice so many times because I was not satisfied with what little I learned after a semester and the quality of school despite what each one had to offer. Your one of those people who likes a small class and likes to be able to talk to your instructor for advice. Its okay to take a career assesement to figure out what you truly like to do for a career. You'll be surprised how a couple visits to any college or university can change your impression about the place. Otherwise dont stop at highschool, college has some perks and pains but its worth the time and money.

The most frustrating thing about the school is not enough computers for their students and an incredibly small library.

Stephen

I would convince myself that the pursuit of education is not a sprint, but rather a marathon. An outdated statistic stated that the average college student changed their major 7 times before finding the career that suited them best. I am 26 years old & will be in school the next 7 years of my life, be in residency for 3-5 years after that & I am more excited than ever before to have found out who I am. I have the need to help others & hope to use my talents to teach, heal & continue to learn for the rest of my life. For those who found their path early in life, I imagine they feel fortunate, but it is never too late to begin anew. Do something that makes you happy, wake up every morning excited to be one step closer to your goal & most of all help those around you because life is never as satisfying as when you use your gifts to improve the lives of others. I can't say I believe in destiny, per se, but for now, I feel that I am right where I am supposed to be & that is all that matters.

Apollo is a school founded on the prospect of attracting non-traditional students as myself who are career-minded, set goals & bring maturity to our profession. Since receiving my LPN through Apollo, I have since been driven to finish my AS of nursing, pursue my BSN through their sister school, Chamberlain College, & finally apply to medical school. I have the greatest job on earth working in a hospital on the med/surg floor & serving America's heroes full time while attending class full time & maintaining a 4.0 GPA. I feel empowered & grateful & encourage everyone to seek-out that feeling.

Apollo is fast-paced, & focused on the technical aspects of our chosen career path. Being a private school, tuition is steep, but the accelerated curriculm & pursuit of the single goal of grooming us to be the best nurses possible & ensuring our success on the NCLEX (nursing board exam) is the real test of what an education is worth. We all must ask ourselves, "How much is too much for a quality education?" Since I have decided to attend medical school, I have reserved myself to do whatever necessary to attain my goal. If you are of similar constitution, welcome aboard.

• $0

Carrington College-Boise administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.