Carrington College-Boise Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Carrington College-Boise

jade

I absolutely love Carrington College in Reno, a subdivision of Carrinton College in Boise. The staff are friendly and accessible; they make sure to answer my questions thoroughly and thoughtfully. I would recommend Carrington College to any students who are interested in the healthcare professions. Carrington exceeds clinical expectations and has a 100% pass rate for the past 5 years!

Stpehen

This is Stephen, I am the Client Engagement Specialist with eTeam. I was trying to get in touch with you with the job position that has recently been released with our prestigious clients. We currently have 25 new openings available as an Inside Sales Agent/Executive and below mentioned is the job description: Inside Sales Agents are responsible for transactional solution selling, independently moving the customer through the entire sales process. They will receive calls and sell products, services and supplies to the customer base in support of company promotion and upgrade campaigns. Possibility of some account management style selling with a focus on larger deals/opportunities and volume portfolio management. Customer contacts will be handle via phone, email and chat. Skill set will need to include technical bilingual reading, writing and voice skills. Consumer / SMB Agent: -B2B/Consumer/Retail Sales Experience -Fast-paced, high energy -Naturally inquisitive -Great attitude, coachable, competitive, strong work ethic -Ability to multi-task -Understanding transactional and/or relationship sales process -Inbound tele-sales environment (some outbound a possibility) -Proven track record/high performance -Higher technical aptitude -PC & Printer Knowledge -Server Knowledge is a plus -Pipeline Management experience a plus -Ability to Cross-Sell and Up-Sell -Designated schedule -Ability to work a flexible schedule (may include nights/weekends/holidays) Typically an Associate’s degree or equivalent experience and 2-4 years related experience, or Bachelor’s degree and 0-2 years related experience in the field required. Do let me know the date and time so we can discuss about the same according to your convenience. Best Regards, Stephen John – Client Engagement Specialist Desk: 732-248-1900 * 195 Fax: 908-757-0800 (F) E-Mail: [email protected]

Logan

It is a fast track program, all the instructors are available when we need them for questions or a

I really like Carrington College. At first I was really skeptical of going there but after I took a tour of it and I got to actually sit down with someone I got excited about going. I have applied to go there in August and I could not be more thrilled. I think it will be a great experience.

Shandra

It's a great school, very family friendly and there is always people around to help and be supportive in your academics. Staff and faculty are always available and we have financial and career aids to help us out in what we need. The campus is small and everything is easy to access