Carrington College-Mesa Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Carrington College-Mesa

Jesika

I have always been interested in animals, so when I decided on veterinary assistant school I looked hard at my choices. When I visited Carrington College I was happy to see the class size was not to large, so the students could have more of a one on one with the instructor. I could tell the students truly care about the well being of pets and want to learn as much as they can to provide the best care for your lovable pets.

Kendra

I love it! All of their staff is extremely helpful and supportive. They held an info session to allow possible students to get a feel of the school/program to decide if it is the right school for them. Once accepte, they give you 2-3 appointments where they help apply for financial aid, give different options for paying for school, and help make a financial plan to afford the program of your choice. I am just pr If to be a part of Carrington College.

Katrina

It's really enjoyable to go to. Th professors are always around to provide any extra help that might be needed. They are also super quick to get back to any emails that might have any questions about the course work. It definitely feels like everyone on the faculty want every student to succeed, and it's very refreshing.

Jacey

I absolutely love attending Carrington College! My best advice to anyone out there is to stop saying you’re going to do it- and just do it! There’s so much to learn here, and they seriously care for their students. There’s not a single thing I regret!

Lilia

Have not yet started classes but Planning on in September. Well from speaking with the advisor she seems very helpful and knowledgeable. If I have questions advisor provided me with her email. When communicating with advisor via email prompt response was received.

Top Questions about Carrington College-Mesa