Phoenix, AZ
Carrington College-Phoenix North

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Carrington College-Phoenix North

Angelica

Personally, I do not care for big classrooms or attending a big university. When I took a tour of Carrington College, I knew it was a perfect fit for me because of the smaller class sizes and having constant access to a professor who was always available. The professors there are willing to do anything needed for their students to success by either having tutoring sessions, answering questions whenever needing answers, and willing to adapt to the students learning styles. One main issue that I did have with the College is it was very hard to get ahold of financial aid when needed. The school had one financial aid advisor for the whole nursing program and that made it very hard because answers were never given in a timely manner. I did appreciate the safety of the school. The school is always locked and the only way to enter the building is by badges. Every student had a badge and they were color coordinated to the school that you were attending in that facility. There was always security or a police officer riding around the building and monitoring the surroundings of the school. The area where the school was located was good because in every direction there were different options to have lunch, different stores, and there were gas stations all around the area as well. Other than the financial aid department, Carrington College is a good school for students who enjoy a smaller campus and a smaller classroom setting.

Lindsey

Phoenix is completely wonderful, online classes give me great flexibility, and it is affordable and accredited!

One of the first things I would tell my high school self is to work hard, but keep balanced. I would tell myself it's very important to find the happy medium between school work and finding time to relax. It makes all the different in the world when your mind is clear and you are trying to do school work rather than being completely overwhelmed by having too much to do. I would tell myself to thank my teachers for all that they do. I would remind myself that I am my own worst critic; go easier on myself. Of course I would mention taking as many honors classes as I could, because collegiate level courses aren't as intimate as high school; I would have learned more and been able to ask more questions. Overall, I would go back to tell myself to keep up the good work and keep my chin up, things will always work out if I try hard enough.

This is not a school for people that aren't self motivated or are procrastinators. You have to be able to give yourself the energy to wake up and do the work everyday, as there are no class rooms to go to, it is completely in your hands, but if you do not want to succeed it is impossible in this school.

I would first tell my younger self that no matter what is going on and what is going to happen that I need to apply myself to my school work and go to school. I would say that no matter what is going on at home that I am capeable of amazing things if I just buckle down and apply myself. I would also tell myself that all of the people that I think are my friends that are influencing my to make the choices I am making are not going to be around forever so I need to worry about me and make sure that I am making an effort to be successful.

It is hard to develop relationships with others such as peers and staff because there is constant change in classes and as you progress you change councilors.

They are all driven indivuals with the same passion that I have to further their education and better thier lives. They are from all different walks of life and each one has a unique story to bring. They make learning interesting because they bring new ideas that can teach you something outside of the ordinary.

My classmates are very informative and helpful!

My classmates are very informative and helpful!

The advice I would give myself is to never give up! Go to college right away instead of waiting and pursue my dreams! I never thought I could make it and I was wrong. This is something that is worth it and you should strive for it! You can do anything that you set your mind to. Stop being so hard on yourself and believe in who you are! You are amazing and awesome and you can do it!

My school is so caring! The teachers take the time to get to know you by name, not just by a face. They care about your education and want to see you succeed. They are willing to give their best so that you can make it!

Katrina

Take a look at all of your options, do not just assume that college will come easy and that an on-campus setting will be your best choice in furthering your education. Look at the way that you learn the best and look at all of your options, on-campus and online campus, and decide what type of learning would be best for you instead of trying to be like everyone else in your class. Do not give up on your dreams of going to college just because it is hard or because something life changing, such as having children, has happened in your life. Use your life changing experience to set an example for others such as your children or other family members and finish what you start.

I thinkt he best person to attend this school would be a person with a busy schedule. For example, I am a stay at home mom to three little boys ages 6 yrs to 10 months. During the day I am really busy with taking my oldest to soccer practice and games, taking my kids to doctor appointments and running other errands during the week. I love the fact that I can take my classes late at night when things are quiet so that I can relax and stay focused.

I am attending school online and it is the best decision that I have ever made. When I was attending college in a traditional classroom setting my grades were at a C and D level but as soon as I started taking classes online through university of Phoenix My grades improved a lot going up to A and B level grades. I can study and get assignments completed and in anytime that I have available to do it which is convienient for me since the best time for me to sit down and get my classes done is at night.

Taina

Although all of my classes have been online I can say that my classmates have been helpful and friendly. Offering feedback and sharing experiences is part of their contributions to the class.

Phoenix online class program allows enough time to complete school work, be successful at work and take care of your family.

Stay in college and stick it out while you are still young. This pays offsin the long run allowing you to be earn more and start out in a position you are truly qualified for.

Karen

My University is unique because the schedule and unlimted assess allows indivudals with a busy life the opportunity to attend college while managing a household.

Finish college immediately following graduation, you have your whole life to have fun. The fun happens when your life is secure with an education and career to support your any activities your heart desires.

An individual who does not possess the focus and determintaiton to strive towards the goal of graduation.

Leo

I would tell myself to attend college while I am in the service and be sure to complete getting my degree. Even though a degree may not seem important now it will definetly be important later in life. A degree will help with your self confidence and help better support your family. This is what I would tell myself knowing what I know now.

Some individuals prefer to go to a traditional classroom setting and doing courses online may be hard for some people. Discipline and focus are two attributes that someone needs in order to succeed at the online courses that are offered.

The most frustrating thing for me is making sure to post a total of eight substantive posts over four days.

Lynnette

9 01234 5678 90 1234 56 789 012 345678 0123 456789 01 234 5678 901234 567 8901 234 56 7890 12 4567 8901 2345 678 90123 4567 8901 234567 8901 234567 89012 3456 7890 123 45 678 9012 3456 & 345678 9012 34 7890 12 3456 789012 34 56 7890 123 4678 901234 5 678 90123 45 67 8901 23 456 78901 23456 78 901234 567 8901234 56 789 012 3456 7890 123 4567 890 1234 5 678 9012 345 67 890123456 7890 123 45 6789 0 1234 56 7890 123 4567 8 9012 34 5678 90 12 345 678 9012 34 56 78901

1234567 89 01234 56789 01234 56 7890 12 3456789 01 234560 2345678 9 0123 4567890 12 345678 901 2345678 9012 3456 7890 1234 5678901234 5 6789 012345 678

78 901234 56 789 012 345678 9 0123 4567 8901234 56 78 9012 34 5 6789 012345 678 9 0123 45 67890 123 456789 012 34567 890123 456 789 0123456 78 9012 34 56 78901 23 456

Julie

I can recall being a senior in high school and feeling overwhelmed with the idea of college. If I could go back knowing what I know now I would of told myself that college is an important opportunity that allows me to learn new skills that in turn would provide the path for me to locate a rewarding career. I would explain to myself that there are advisor who will be there to help me through the process making it an easier transition for me to begin my college career. Eeryone needs a little guidance or support.

The best thing about my school is the fact that they offer online courses. I am a busy mom caring for a special needs child and UoP fits into my busy life. The instructors are always precise at helping and assuring that the material and studies are fully understood. UoP allows for convenience and the opportunity to have a national catalog of educational information always available.

The University of Phoenix is suited for any type of person the school has campuses as well as online course availability. The University offers a wealth of programs from associate degrees to graduate degrees. For the individuals that lead a busy life style this school would be a good choice. because of its online courses people can complete their work at his or her own convenience and pace. They can align their educational needs with their jobs as well as their personal lives.

• $0

Carrington College-Phoenix North administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.