Pleasant Hill, CA
Carrington College-Pleasant Hill

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Carrington College-Pleasant Hill

N

Testing review Testing reviewTesting reviewTesting reviewTesting reviewTesting reviewTesting reviewTesting reviewTesting reviewTesting reviewTesting reviewTesting reviewTesting review Testing reviewTesting reviewTesting reviewTesting reviewTesting review

Adriana

When walking into the office, the staff at the front desk were very welcoming and pleasant. The staff was very helpful, and the counselor I spoke to gave me the information I needed to make a final decision. I will be going back to view a lab, to gain a better understanding of what that may consist of. I'm excited to attend.

amanda

I brag to my friends about how professional Western Career College admitting staff is. They go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and anxiety free! They have a nice enviroment that is welcoming to new students and even offer you popcorn! Western Career College has me excited about my new career and my soon to be new life as a dental assistant, I haven't been this excited about going to school in very long time.

I wish I had known how easy it is to go back to school, they make it so hassle free for people. Everyone there is such a great help and makes you feel so comfortable that all your problems just go away. They have gave me the information I needed to get the ball rolling on my new career.

I would tell myself not to sweat the small stuff and suck it up take a test even if you think you will fail, you never know the out come inless you do it. I would continue to tell myself to understand the meanings of College and how very important education is. How important a career is for your growing family, how not going to college can lead to small wages and working hours away from home just to make ends meet. I would tell my self to grow up and get with the program and GO TO COLLEGE! start a great life.

• $0

Carrington College-Pleasant Hill administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.