Carrington College-Sacramento Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Carrington College-Sacramento

Jasmit

Carrington College of Sacramento is a private, fast paced school where they offer schooling for many different programs. I had attended the ASN program, LVN to RN program. There are amazing instructors whom help you succeed not just in school but in your career. You have a library with amazing teachers whom proof read your work for you and help you with any question or computer problems. Clinical sites are impressive and not your normal skilled nursing rehabilitation. My overall opinion is if you want to do your schooling and you want to do it fast and also with no other option. This is your school to go to. Good luck!

Ryann

I think it is a great school, very success based. There are tons of resources to make sure that you are able to do everything you can to ace your classes. The student library is always open to students, and there is always a tutor you can go to if you need some extra help.

Alyssa

Over all the Sacramento campus is very clean when you walk in. I have had a couple appointments with admissions to get into the LVN-RN program and I am not disappointed so far by how they come off. They show that they really care about students and ensuring they succeed while also making sure they maintain good grades. I will be starting school here in November 2018 and I am excited to start.

Slesly

Carrington College has been one of the best choices I had ever made. Carrington's staff is excellent. You can find any staff member to help you with anything that you need. Classes go by fast and start very early. The counselors help you with the very first step in school which is being able to attend the first day of school. No matter what they will always be there for you, and if you miss a lot the teacher and your counselor will always give you a call to check if everything is ok.

Matthew

Overall the school is very neat and caters to any student. They have great programs and always go the extra mile for their students. The staff is always welcoming and friendly, as well. My favorite part is the discreet individual tutoring. There are plenty of opportunities for everyone.

I have loved my experience at this school thus far. The teachers are knowledgeable, helpful, supportive and always willing to stay after class. The class size is small and the class schedules are very accommodating with my work schedule. I feel confident I am on my way to achieving my goals and would recommend and have recommended this school to others.

Yong

Very friendly people and the environment of the campus definitely does not feel tense. The staffs are really helpful, open-minded, and committed to helping me start the beginning of my career. I feel that I will have a wonderful experience attending Carrington College because of the availability the staffs are willing to give me if I need anything. Carrington College.. Great job!

Soua

Honestly I won't be attending Carrington College yet, but I am already enrolled in and will be joining the school classes in January 2017. I already know and have a positive feeling to know that the school will be a great school for me and will take me to the right direction!

Jasmit

Carrington College in Sacramento is a great college if you are looking for something convenient and fast. You defiantly need to figure our where you are in life at this present moment of applying to a program within Carrington, is that are you really ready? most of the programs within this school are fast paced, accelerated and can be very tough. So thinking about your schedule and your home life is something that should be considered.

Danica

What I belive in Carrigton College is that, they always help and assist other students weather they are stuggling in school or finanically, they've wanted to