Stockton, CA
Carrington College-Stockton

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Carrington College-Stockton

Destinee

The most unique thing about my school is all the hands on work i will be doing. I'm so excited words can't even explain how excited I am. When i got a tour of the school I saw all the different things they allow you to do as a student. For example, you can bring your own animals in to practice. I also met the teachers and they were so encouraging. I'm excited to move forward with my life in Carrington.

If i was able to go back in time and give myself advice about school, it would be to stay focused. As a teenager i never really realized how important education was. I lost my way for a while and one day asked myself what i was doing with my life. That's when i decided to go back to school and get my high school diploma. It was one of the best things that ever happened to me. If I was to just stay in high school and graduate, it might have been easier as an adult to continue with college. That's ok though i challenged myself and still continue to challenge myself to this day. All i can do in life is move forward and I'm determined to graduate college no matter how much time and money it takes. I know I can do it and my dream of being successful will not end until i have graduated Carrington.

The school seems like a really awesome school but the money situation is a little difficult for me. At first i owed thirty-four thousand dollars but luckily for FASFA i got accepted for the pale grants and now i owe twenty-one thousand. So the most frustrating thing about my school is the money. I'm determined to get through Carrington and no matter how much i have to pay I will do it.

• $0

Carrington College-Stockton administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.