Carroll University

« See more reviews of Carroll University

In comparisonto the tuition, the room and board is expensive. The food is overpriced and over-processed, and the bathrooms seem to have a myriad of problems.

Like most colleges, the worst thing would probably be the small dorms if you choose a traditional dorm. Most of te things at Carroll is also a bit overpriced.

I believe the worst thing is , if there is a teacher who is a problem, mean, to dificult, unreasonable, etc no one seems to do anything about it

It is mainly a school where people stay on campus and while they try very hard to include commuters it is easy to feel left out.

The worst thing about Carroll University may be the minimal choices on food and having the options get repetitive.

Carroll university is not essentially diverse. It has a majority to minority ratio of 50 to 1.

There's nothing I can say currently that's bad about the school since it's my first semester.

I havent yet experienced anything that would consider Carroll undesirable in anyway.

I am a violinist, and there are not a lot of opportunities for string players here.

The worst thing about my school, in my opinion, is its size.