Carroll University

« See more reviews of Carroll University

When advising a prospective student for Carroll University, I would say that a student should be proactive in order to attend Carroll. Most importantly, the student must be proactive in their education. As we all know, college is expensive, and Carroll is no exception to this belief. Therefore, being proactive about what the student wants their future career to be is necessary, as getting into programs early on at Carroll is necessary. Additionally, because Carroll is such a small school, it is important for students to be proactive in being involved on campus and getting to know their fellow classmates.

The type of person that would be interested in attending this school would be someone who shows a strong desire in a given career field. Carroll University is a medical and business based school; with an offering of many majors in each. Someone who is undecided may want to steer away from this university choice , given that there are limited areas in which to explore. For those looking for a school with a lot to offer, this is an excellent choice. Carroll offers many extra-curricular activities such as: clubs, intermeruals, sports, volunteer opportunities and career based involvement.

A person who likes a smaller campus and likes to see familiar faces in their classes should attend this school. A person who feels that they would like to be very active in class discussions, and who enjoys learning material that is outside the required class information. A person who appreciates diversity amoung students, and who is open to others different from them. Creativity is also very cherished and encouraged at this school, which makes it more diverse. People who enjoy sports and being actively involved with the community would also find Carroll very comforting.

The person who should attend Carroll College is one who is motivated to suceed in their future career. Carroll helps students develop into the best they can be to truely achieve greatness when employed later in life. A person should also be open to new opportunities and culture when deciding to attend Carroll College because they put a lot of emphasis on cross cultural exposure. Most of all a person who decides to attend Carroll should be kind and open towards others. Carroll's community is based on mutual respect and kindness which everyone really values.

If you are considering going to Carroll University you should keep in mind that it is a fairly small school so you should be someone looking for one-on-one interactions with professors and lots of students. You should be able to adjust to teaching yourself at times and being very self-motivated. You should also be a hard-working, determined student who is dedicated and takes studying seriously. Many of the students here are excellent and very focused so you need to be someone who takes the time to prepare ahead of class. You should also love having fun!

The kind of person that should attend this school is a person who is looking to be active in their learning as well as a person who is open to laerning about new ideas. The individual should also be open to learning about different individuals either being different in age, race, culture, or religion. The person should also be open to different types of experiences such as observations in different schools and researching about topics that they do not know much about.

Anyone looking for a quality education and prefers a small campus would enjoy this school. Any kind of person could attend this school, however, everyone is different and depending on what the choice of study is and location per student, someone may either choose to attend or find another school. Personally, it's a small campus, small class sizes and convenient. Anyone looking for a University with these specifications should attend this school.

The kind of person that should attend Carroll is simple. Someone who likes small class room settings, easily accessable teachers, and anyone that needs extra help sometimes. We have a center on campus where students can go to get help whether with acedemics or emotional problems. We also have stuedent tutors available. Basically, Carroll just wants people to succeed. So the kind of person that should attend Carroll is someone who wants to succeed.

Carroll University is a great place for students who don't want to get lost in the crowd or simply be a number on campus. We have very welcoming and personable staff and students. The primary focus of Carroll is in the health sciences, but we have very competitive programs across the board. It is also very convenient that we have 5 master's programs at our Center for Graduate Studies, less than 5 miles from our primary campus.

The type of person/ student who should attend Carroll College is the type who is enthsiastic about being on a campus and in college. This school has lots of opportunities to meet new people and to be involved. Also, be didicated to your education. There is going to be work that comes with the degree and some classes will be more challenging than others.