Carroll University

« See more reviews of Carroll University

I think that the kind of person that shouldn't go to school is a person that wastes their time and money or parent's money to mess around and not show up to class or do any work. Everyone deserves a chance for higher education but not everyone has the opportunity. The people who waste that opportunity to get a college degree by taking school for granted should not be at allowed to attend school because they don't appreciate what an opportunity they are getting to start their future.

People that are not motivated to learn and want a large college or university setting should not attend Carroll College. Carroll is a smaller liberal arts school that offers a terrific education and surrounds you with students and faculty that are eager to prepare themselves for their desired careers. Students that are not open to thoughts and ideas outside of mainstream beliefs would also be not as likely to enjoy their time here at Carroll College.

The type of person that should attend Carroll University should be anyone, even if they are of different race, ethnicity, or disabled. Carroll offers many programs to help people in need and who want to academically succeed. As my sophmore year continues, Carroll has made my grades improve greatly due to these programs and it will continue to get better until I graduate.

People who should not attend this school are people who like to slack of and are disrespectful. Carroll College takes students well being very seriosly and does not tolorate students who do what they want to do. Students who do not take their work seriously will be punished. If you are a health science student you will learn right away that you need to shape up.

I believe that I kind of person that should attend Carroll College is one where a state school failed them. There is so much help available and the small class sizes help you to feel so included. Also, the town, yet small has many free events open to the public. You can really make a name for yourself at this school unlike a larger school.

A person that attends Carroll University should be someone who enjoys connecting with people around them. Because of the small campus size you will get to know a lot of other students and people. A student who wants to have individualized attention and not considered a number is someone who would love the academics at Carroll.

Someone looking for the D1 sports and big school. We are close to Milwaukee so going into the city is easy to do. We have amazing sports fans, but it is D3 sports. I love that the athletes are just regular guys, not "celebrities" like at other universities. They are just regular guys that are some of my best friends.

People who want big schools, tons of diversity, and want to party all the time shouldn't go to this school. Those who want big, exciting nightlife and those who don't care about their education shouldn't attend this school. Students who want tons of opportunities available to them also should go to a larger city.

Someone who is not accademically motivated should not attend carroll. The classes are of a difficult level, and the undergraduate programs are very competitive and in need of excellent grades. Carroll is also a very expensive school, so it would be important to apply for scholarships and loans if need be.

You shouldn't attend this school if you are looking for large class sizes, TAs teaching lectures or labs, an isolated community, or professors who are never available. Carroll does not have a 'big university' feel; it is a small campus with beautiful historic buildings and a small-feeling neighborhood.