Carson City, NV
Carson City Beauty Academy

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Carson City Beauty Academy

Ruth

My school really works hard for me. I have three different counselors just for me in different areas of need. They all have been wonderful. The teachers work hard to help me out and do a wonderful job of providing information. Grand Canyon University makes school easier for me with the assignments and personal attention that really helps. While they are more expensive than some of my local colleges, they are not rediculously expensive. They also help me find ways of paying off student loans. I really enjoy the christian atmosphere. I feel safe with my beliefs there.

My classmates are wonderful!! They really enjoy working with me and others, and they do not leave the work on other people's shoulders when we do class projects. I find that going to school with so many different people from all over the country is very educational!! We learn so much from each other in our class discussions and make some interesting friendships.

Don't feel bad about taking a year off. You will do fine in all the classes as long as you keep up with your work. When you get married, go to Grand Canyon University to stay in school. Even though you will have two children in the first two years of your marriage, don't let that stop you from going to school. While being in a wheelchair is something you will still have to deal with, God is there to help you through. Seek constant support and stive to do your best!! GO GIRL!!

Carson City Beauty Academy administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.