Morehead City, NC
Carteret Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Carteret Community College

Gabriel

very nice school on the water of the crystal coast. My professors are always available during office hours and by email allowing a 24hr response window. Following the hurricane that has recently passed through, the school has been excellent in providing assistance to those in need and working with making up schedules and work load. Very friendly staff and clean safe school overall. The class sizes are typically between 10-20 depending on the class making learning much easier and personal.

Dominique

I love CCC. It's exciting and theirs always something going on on campus. The teachers are very nice and helpful. Their are also many majors to choose from. Instructors and administrators are her for you and they make sure you succeed. CCC makes you feel like your home.

Jason

For a small community college, it is not bad. However, the lack of professionalism presented by half of the professors is appalling. My in-class courses have consistently exceeded my expectations of a smaller college. Unfortunately, the online courses are pathetically administered. Email after email goes unanswered. Class assignments are opened late, and papers are not graded until there is no opportunity to learn from your mistakes.

Renisha

Great experience! No regrets! Professors are usually available and students are very friendly. Whenever you walk around campus you might see someone you know, or someone you could be come friends with. The campus is pretty small but that makes it easy to get around

Tristin
Use to be student

Use to be student

I like this school as its a very friendly place to learn and everything but it doesn't really have any on campus living nor food and not many activities anymore. The learning is always great and the teachers too. Come and check it out!!

Sara

I didn't consider any other schools becuase i live in Morehead City. Carteret Community College is a great college and offers a variety of programs. It is located on the sound, which creates a nice peaceful atmosphere :) The faculty and staff are very friendly and always willing to help. The class sizes are small so it's easier to learn, and most of the teachers are always willing to answer questions durring class.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I probably wouldn't. When i was a high school senior i wouldn't have listened to anyone, not even myself. However, i would go back and talk to myself, at about the middle of last semester. I would tell myself not to give up, and that college would be worth it in the end. I would tell myself yes, college will only get harder, but that if i just read my text books, i could get good grades and learn a lot. I would tell myself that i would meet so many new friends and that i would gain both priceless knowledge and memories. I would make sure i understood how to study and take notes properly, in class and out of class. I would tell myself that I?m not going at this alone, that though it may seem like there aren't, there actually are so many people out there willing to help me. Most of all i would just tell myself, that i can do this and not to quit trying until I?m done and have a degree.

The worst thing about Carteret Community College is that sometimes the classes students sign up for may be cancled becuase there aren't enough students signed up for that class. Also, for other classes, student's sometimes can't get the class they need becuase there aren't enough teachers to teach them, or they fill to quickly.

Carteret Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.