Bothell, WA
Cascadia College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cascadia College

Cascadia is a diverse, loving, and fun community. It gives you a safe environment to meet different people, and discuss hot topics, without feeling attacked or awkward. It also has such a beautiful campus, with hiking and a completely edible forest. But my favorite is that every week they have food trucks come in, and students will get food and play games in their recreational building, the "Arc". I would recommend the school to anyone.

Jeffrey

I really like this school. Because it runs on the quarter system, it is more work intensive than other schools, but you get more credits out of it as well. At the same time, Classes are 2 hours for the most part. I have had only a few bad professors but I hear that there's a few others I haven't had. The ARC is a great place to hang out on campus when you're not in class, I use the gym quite a bit as it is a good stress relief. You also get access to UW materials as well, so that is a huge plus. Overall, a great school.

Laura

Attending Cascadia has been a wonderful experience. The campus is easily accessible and class schedules are perfect for the working student. Class sizes are small and professors are willing and available to offer assistance. The math tutoring center was a huge help in succeeding in my math classes. The school is on the same campus as University of Washington Bothell and offers the lower tuition costs of a community college, but the library, recreation center and resources of a larger institution.

Christine

I think Cascadia is one of the better community colleges in the area by far. I decided to go here because it is much cheaper than any university and my goal here is to get a business transfer degree. If you are here for a cheaper, less stressful beginning college experience this is the place for you. What makes it amazing is the resources we have. We have all the same library and online resources as the University of Washington but at a community college price. Plus Cascadia is very accredited with (I think) almost all of the Washington state Universities meaning most if not all of your credits will transfer.

Kevin
Cascadia Revie. Good place

Cascadia Revie. Good place

Cascadia is a great place to go if you are looking for college credits as a running start, or if you haven't decide yet what you want to study. Some of the tracks are unrealistic and takes more than two years to finish, but it is wort it. Campus is right next to UW Bothell so that means that the library is available for Cacadia students too, and that is a great advantage for scholars. Quiet life on campus, not too many event. Wish there were more sports like Soccer, Handball, Basketball, or Football.

Anna

Being partnered with The University of Washington because many of Cascadia's two year degrees transfer directly to UW. Cascadia is a growing college working to preserve the wetlands surrounding the school and helping to incite their students' curiosity about what they are learning. It is known for supporting and preserving all the students' beliefs and choices. Overall Cascadia College is know for its friendly and inviting attmosphere in which its students thrive.

I advise you to be more proactive in figuring out what major you want to explore. I know you love and enjoy many different fields and find ways to include them in your day but be sure to sort them and deside what you wish to do with your time and skills. Be excited for the coming change of college for it brings you many opprotunities to expand your horizon and plan your goals. There is no need to be afraid of what lies ahead but rather ask all those around you to share their knowledge. Do not let the weight of "finshing school just to start another school" bog you down. You will find that your love of learning will be fueled more so than ever before. Trust me, you will love it so take the time to enjoy where you are now and then celebrate where you are headed.

That everyone was so friendly so that I would not have been as nervous on my first day. I wish I had known that it would not be that big of a change and to attend as many of the student events as I could. To go and be friends with my teachers and take advantage of the programs and help provided by Cascadia.

Monet

Funny, witty, silly, entertaining, and willing to work if you say the right things and don't push them too hard.

The advice I would give my high school self as a college woman would be to be myself, sleep more, and not be afraid of what people will say. People will try to cut you down but you have to move on. Also, guys are not worth the pain, you have to study and be smart, because you have that down cold. Don't worry about the guys. Worry about your grades. Worry about your books, not your looks.You are smart, strong, beautiful and kind. You have got this, but dont forget extra pencils, paper, and tape.

I brag about the pretty great teachers, huge and diverse library, and the amazing people that you meet. I also bring up the fun events, the great food, and the amazing coffee.

Kaitlyn

My classmates are diverse, focused, flexible and excited to learn.

My classmates are diverse, focused, flexible and excited to learn.

Remember that high school ends and you will be able to move on in to your future. Although high school is a place in your life where you begin to develop interests and career goals, it is just a stepping stone to a bigger and brighter future. Stay focused on what is to come and step away from what could prevent that from happening.

A person who is unable or unwilling to enroll in classes with a multicultural focus.

Cascadia College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.