Casper, WY
Casper College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Casper College

Rebecca

My overall opinion of Casper College is that it is great! Small classes for students to be comfortable to raise their hand and ask questions or to voice their opinion about the subject that is being discussed. Casper College also provides an extreme amount of help for students to be successful in their college career. Teachers are welcoming and they encourage their students to ask questions or to come for help if needed. Overall Casper College is a very welcoming college for students who are used to a small community and close interpersonal relationships with their teachers.

Natalie

I am very impressed with this college the academics is top notch and they have a wide variety of degrees available.

Kira

Casper College is a great starter college, the professors are extremely knowledgeable about their teaching subject.

Skylar

I extremely like Casper College but it’s not for me I need a place where I can get help and not have to wait for the teacher to return my emails. It’s an amazing school but I need to be at a place where they have a sports program and one that hey focus on

Molly

I think it is a very quality school. The teachers are almost always available, and if not they don't have a problem with students emailing, or even texting or calling them. The class sizes are much smaller than most colleges, meaning you can get more one on one time with instructors. They also always have resources, such as the library, and writing and math center.

Leah

It is a wonderful school with amazing instructors that are always willing to help out their students.

Abigail

I like Casper College a lot. The people are great and they really want to help. The academics are good and teachers are always willing to work with you. If you can't get to the teachers their are usually other resources such as the library tutoring place, the writing center, or the mathematics center.

Dallas

I believe that casper college is a great school and it holds a great variety of opportunities, most of the instructors are always willing to help and try to make sure that their students are able to succeed. there campus is small but diverse, you get to meet many different people but you also aren't worrying about a giant campus. overall just a great school

I love casper college so much. I love the teachers and the classes sizes are perfect. Everyone is super supportive. However, Casper College is in a very small town, so you'd have to be prepared to entertain yourself. As long as you're self motivated, you'll be fine. The teachers are extremely helpful.

Alexandria

It's a nice place with a variety of options for all kinds of majors. The teachers and staff encourage and try to keep students connected with one another, both in and out of class, through organized events. Most teachers are willing to talk to students and answer any questions or concerns they may have. Most teachers are motivated to make learning as intriguing as possible and motivate students to find and follow their passions.

Casper College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.