Casper, WY
Casper College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Casper College

keeliana

Great college. I got a wonderful education there! I love the biology department, the chemistry department, and the physics department is seriously the best!!! I really did'nt find much for scholarships being readily accessible, but other than that, wonderful!

Haley

I think that Casper College is a great school to start off with before going to another university. I think that having small class sizes makes it more personal and helps students to get more recommendations from teachers because they get to know them better. I think all of the classes are planned out very well and the teachers try their best to help you graduate.

Rocky

Casper College is a fun and active school, lots to do all day. The people are friendly, our piers are fun and awesome. The people here are active and love to participate in everything. There is a verity of people and majors. The food is good for the most part with a all you can eat baffet.

monica

I feel that Casper College is a great community college. The classes are smaller so you get more of a one on one learning with your professors. The professors are always available and willing to help you learn difficult topics, as well as, helping you to achieve your goals. There are plenty of activities to do or groups to join on campus to meet new people, it's easy to find people to study with, and there is lot of places on campus to get help with homework or any other class work. From elementary up to high school I've always been an outsider, but being in college, I don't feel that way. Everyone gets along with others, and there isn't really a labeled "group." I feel comfortable here at Casper College.

Haley

I absolutely love going to Casper College. It is incredibly affordable, the teachers are amazing, and I love going to my classes to learn. There are a lot of opportunities offered to continue on to higher level institutions and many different things for students to be involved in.

Kloie

My overall opinion of Casper College is good. I think we are a close knit community and there is not an overwhelming amount of students. Good learning environment. The professors are top notch without being crazy. I think Casper College is a good place to start out.

Great certificate programs in medical field.

Great certificate programs in medical field.

CHASITY

Energetic individuals who are motivated to learn and better their life.

Energetic individuals who are motivated to learn and better their life.

Don't procrastinate and make sure you do what you really want to do and don't let others influence your decision becuase at the end of the day it is you who will make yourself happy.

People who are unmotivated and who like to party every night and don't come to class.

Kaspen

Start preparing sooner and do everything you can to get as good of grades as possible so you can get as many opportunities as possible in college.

All the opportunities to further my education through distance education.

Anyone who is looking for a smaller more personal atmosphere. The instructors have time to help one on one and the credit hour cost is a lot lower than many places.

Ryan

I believe that my school is best known for the beauty of the campus and the mountains surrounding it. I think that the enviroment, itself, is great.

Time works in mysterious ways. High school will be gone before you know it, as will college. Sometimes it can feel like life is flashing before your eyes. It's as if someone pushed the fast-forward button and forgot to let go. Ultimately, there is no knowing where you will turn up; however, it's so important to do everything in your power to make the most of what you've been given. Find that pause button. Live in the moment. Live life to the fullest. Make the most of this life. Cherish every single moment while you can. Moments are all that remain as you get older and look back on your life.

The kind of person that should attend this school is someone that is sure of what they want. Not much help is provided to students who don't know their path in life; however, if you come into this college 100 percent sure of your future, I feel you will enjoy your experience and earn your degree in a timely fashion.

Casper College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.