Casper, WY
Casper College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Casper College

Ryan

I believe that my school is best known for the beauty of the campus and the mountains surrounding it. I think that the enviroment, itself, is great.

Time works in mysterious ways. High school will be gone before you know it, as will college. Sometimes it can feel like life is flashing before your eyes. It's as if someone pushed the fast-forward button and forgot to let go. Ultimately, there is no knowing where you will turn up; however, it's so important to do everything in your power to make the most of what you've been given. Find that pause button. Live in the moment. Live life to the fullest. Make the most of this life. Cherish every single moment while you can. Moments are all that remain as you get older and look back on your life.

The kind of person that should attend this school is someone that is sure of what they want. Not much help is provided to students who don't know their path in life; however, if you come into this college 100 percent sure of your future, I feel you will enjoy your experience and earn your degree in a timely fashion.

Scott

I have decided on a career in healthcare as a Radiology Tech. After completing my Associates Degree in liberal arts ,I found a carrer path and will continue for two more years at Edison State College. I feel that my first years have prepared me for this great opportunity!

Haley

Casper College is a small school with enormous room for growth and challenges.

Casper College is a small school with enormous room for growth and challenges.

I have regained a passion for learning through my college experience. I was a high school student who was barely making it by for most of my life. I had all of the potential and no drive. I have gone from a "C" average student who never thought she would make it through college alive to a thriving, involved "A" college student. I am a teacher's assistant for one of the most challenging classes on campus as well as an actively involved full-time student. I work full time to support myself and still enjoy getting up early to go to school. I am excited about learning and the challenges it brings with it for the first time in my life and that has made all the difference.

The most frustrating thing about Casper College is the lack of parking.

Felisha

If I could go back and tell myself as a senior in highschool I would tell myself to begin right away with college and to be full force with continuing on. I would say that to work only on yourself to be the successful person you want and will be with the right desire and heart to be what you want to be in life.

I havent really not disliked anything in my school other than the location because there is not much to do in the little town it is in.

Some one who is willing to put in the effort to go to college and do the work that is needed to do something with their life.

rhiannon

My classmates are driven, dedicated, friendly, and always on the lookout for new opportunities.

My college is well known for its diedication to furthering education and acheiving excellence.

If I were to go back in time and talk with myself as a senior, I would tell myself to save as much money as I could so that I could better focus and pursue my education. I would also advise myself to strengthen my study habits and dedicate myself to my future.

My classmates are very social because there are people from every area of the spectrum, but when social events occur everybody bonds together and socializes.

If I could give my high school self advice about college I would let her know that college is not as hard as it is made out to be, but it is not easy at the same time. College is as difficult as a person makes it. If you stay organized and use the resources that are provided it will help you become a successful student. School should become one of the largest priorities but a social life is important too. When provided with social opportunities through school or church programs, take advantage of them. It should be an opportunity to meet as many new people as possible and gain contact information. It is also important to find people interested in the same area of concentration because they are going through the same situations. Those people will become useful resources, helpful guidance, and an amazing support group. Attend class daily, study hard, and socialize often.

The best thing about Casper College would be the instructors. In most cases the instructors try to get to know their students. They also understand that life happens and school does not always come first.

Mariah

I would tell myself to look for grants, and scholarships, as well as to being studying as schools I seek to go to. Also, I would tell myself to get a job, to raise more money for college other than the little bit my parents had saved for me. As much as it looked like it wouldn't matter then, it matters a great deal now, and I'm finding myself researching student loans and not being comfortable with the amount I know I'll have to pay. Perhaps begin with a credit card, to start getting a credit score. I would also tell myself to be sure that my major is the one I want to keep, and to make sure it's something that will make me happy.

There are, occasionally, only a few choices for a particular class, and these sometimes do not fit into a student's schedule, forcing them to either rearrange, or take the class later, which can change all their plans for future semesters.

Someone who has a major that is not widely taught should avoid Casper College.

Rebekah

Knowning now hard difficult college can be at times, I would have liked to learn better study habits when I was in High School. I now see the benefits of studying hard and doing your homework, even more than in High School. You have to be dillegent and have to make yourself do your homework, your parents are telling you when to write your papers, when to study for tests and things like that. I wish I would have developed better time management skills so I could know better when to do what and for how long and be able to get everything finished by the end of the day.

I wish I would have known how far apart everything is. You have to walk a lot, up a mountain, to get to classes. I also wish I would have known how little parking there is. You can't really drive anywhere on campus becuase there is so little parking.

Our maskot is a Thunderbird! How good the classes are, and how easy they are.

Casper College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.