Casper College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Casper College

Haley

I think that Casper College is a great school to start off with before going to another university. I think that having small class sizes makes it more personal and helps students to get more recommendations from teachers because they get to know them better. I think all of the classes are planned out very well and the teachers try their best to help you graduate.

monica

I feel that Casper College is a great community college. The classes are smaller so you get more of a one on one learning with your professors. The professors are always available and willing to help you learn difficult topics, as well as, helping you to achieve your goals. There are plenty of activities to do or groups to join on campus to meet new people, it's easy to find people to study with, and there is lot of places on campus to get help with homework or any other class work. From elementary up to high school I've always been an outsider, but being in college, I don't feel that way. Everyone gets along with others, and there isn't really a labeled "group." I feel comfortable here at Casper College.

Great certificate programs in medical field.

Kira

Casper College is a great starter college, the professors are extremely knowledgeable about their teaching subject.

Dallas

I believe that casper college is a great school and it holds a great variety of opportunities, most of the instructors are always willing to help and try to make sure that their students are able to succeed. there campus is small but diverse, you get to meet many different people but you also aren't worrying about a giant campus. overall just a great school

Natalie

I am very impressed with this college the academics is top notch and they have a wide variety of degrees available.

Alexandria

It's a nice place with a variety of options for all kinds of majors. The teachers and staff encourage and try to keep students connected with one another, both in and out of class, through organized events. Most teachers are willing to talk to students and answer any questions or concerns they may have. Most teachers are motivated to make learning as intriguing as possible and motivate students to find and follow their passions.

Rebecca

My overall opinion of Casper College is that it is great! Small classes for students to be comfortable to raise their hand and ask questions or to voice their opinion about the subject that is being discussed. Casper College also provides an extreme amount of help for students to be successful in their college career. Teachers are welcoming and they encourage their students to ask questions or to come for help if needed. Overall Casper College is a very welcoming college for students who are used to a small community and close interpersonal relationships with their teachers.

Leah

It is a wonderful school with amazing instructors that are always willing to help out their students.

Kloie

My overall opinion of Casper College is good. I think we are a close knit community and there is not an overwhelming amount of students. Good learning environment. The professors are top notch without being crazy. I think Casper College is a good place to start out.

Haley

I absolutely love going to Casper College. It is incredibly affordable, the teachers are amazing, and I love going to my classes to learn. There are a lot of opportunities offered to continue on to higher level institutions and many different things for students to be involved in.

I love casper college so much. I love the teachers and the classes sizes are perfect. Everyone is super supportive. However, Casper College is in a very small town, so you'd have to be prepared to entertain yourself. As long as you're self motivated, you'll be fine. The teachers are extremely helpful.

Abigail

I like Casper College a lot. The people are great and they really want to help. The academics are good and teachers are always willing to work with you. If you can't get to the teachers their are usually other resources such as the library tutoring place, the writing center, or the mathematics center.

Molly

I think it is a very quality school. The teachers are almost always available, and if not they don't have a problem with students emailing, or even texting or calling them. The class sizes are much smaller than most colleges, meaning you can get more one on one time with instructors. They also always have resources, such as the library, and writing and math center.

Skylar

I extremely like Casper College but it’s not for me I need a place where I can get help and not have to wait for the teacher to return my emails. It’s an amazing school but I need to be at a place where they have a sports program and one that hey focus on

Shyanna

Casper College is overall a great school to go to! I would recommend it to anyone! The campus is great and no ridiculous traveling across town just to go to a different building. The staff is friendly and helpful. It is a very safe environment to be involved in. I give Casper College a 10 out of 10!

Rocky

Casper College is a fun and active school, lots to do all day. The people are friendly, our piers are fun and awesome. The people here are active and love to participate in everything. There is a verity of people and majors. The food is good for the most part with a all you can eat baffet.

keeliana

Great college. I got a wonderful education there! I love the biology department, the chemistry department, and the physics department is seriously the best!!! I really did'nt find much for scholarships being readily accessible, but other than that, wonderful!

Casper College is a wonderous institute for people who wish to expand their education but not ready to leave their hometown. The college provides various opportunities for students at the campus such as a job, flexible schedules, classes, and much more. Not only does Casper College provide various classes for a multitude of people who want to expand in their education, but they also provides tons of scholarships to students, future or present, to help pay for tuition and fees.

Erin

It is a smaller college located near the downtown area. I think for the fact that it is a smaller college, its a good one. The campus itself is always in clean condition. The facilities within the campus are kept the same way. Most of the professors are willing to help you if you are in need of help or will at least point you in the direction of someone who can.

The teachers arne’t very strict and the work isn’t hard. The facility’s are great but I don’t participate in the culture of our campus or live on campus so I have little opinion of dormitory’s and food on campus. Overall it’s a great school and they try to accommodate every one of your needs.

Heather

The staff is always helpful and encourage student success. I am taking mostly online classes and one classroom class. My advisor is very helpful planning the classes I need to be able to graduate as soon as possible and if I need anything I can go to her for help. I would recommend Casper College to any prospective students at very affordable pricing. I am proud to be going to such an amazing school.

Jake

As I visited the college I really enjoyed the facility, everything was in good shape. The residence hall was recently new. The professors were friendly and the school had my majors I was thinking about. The average class size was about the right size for me so that way I still get a education but I can still be connected with my teachers.

Julianna

Casper College is a great junior college to achieve your degree or begin your colligate career. The community is very supportive and the academic and extra curricular activities are excellent. The educators and staff are very professional and helpful, and there are plenty of resources to help one thrive through college. The campus is safe, beautiful and well maintained. The class sizes are perfect for those who prefer a more personal experience/setting. The tuition is affordable and the opportunity to achieve financial aid is available. Casper College is a great college!

Leron

I personally like Casper College. The teachers are always willing to help, and if you put forth the effort they will bend over backwards for you. Everyone is pretty down to earth, and I have never felt unsafe there. The engineering Tech program is a high quality program with some great equipment. It would be better if there were more kinds of machines and a bigger 3D printer, but overall it is a total bargain for the tuition cost. It is probably one of the most affordable colleges out there. I would highly recommend going to Casper College if you are a big outdoor experience, and like a small town vibe.

Erin

I love Casper College. Not a huge school which allows the teachers to be more helpful to the kids who need them. They are always willing to sit down and work with you one-on-one to make sure you succeed in the class and in life. Everyone here is nice to one another. The campus feels safe and the overall atmosphere is very welcoming. It is also a community college which means you get to save a lot of money before going to a University, which is a nice bonus. I definitely love Casper College and would recommend it to anyone.

Hailey

I believe Casper College is an excellent place to begin a college career. It is only a two year school so there are plenty of opportunities to continue education elsewhere. This college is an excellent choice for both students from in and out of Wyoming. It is affordable and there is plenty of support on campus for both first-time​ students and those returning to college.

christina

great place to socialize. people can get a start on what they want. great place to get the basics down and done