Castleton, VT

Castleton University

« See more reviews of Castleton University

It's a great place if you're interested in snowboarding, ice hockey, or lacrosse, and like to drink heavily on weekends. The work-load is entirely manageable, it's easy enough to live off campus, and everyone at the school is interested in having a good time. Very strong theather program, very strong athletics programs. The biggest downfall of the school is it's location: there is virtually nothing surrounding the school. If you're looking for clubs, stores, or bars, this is not the place for you.

I feel like the kind of person that should attend Castleton is someone who tends to hold liberal views. I also feel that they should feel like they are comfortable in a very small community and a place where there are not many corporations and big buildings, like a city. This is a very small town and, though there is not a lot to do, it is still a great place to go to school.

All types will find happiness hear whether you are a great athlete, an artist, an actor or a brainiac. There is something for everyone in the social scene as well. Here skaters, jocks, hippies and more all have a place, and sometimes even *gasps* together!

A person who wants a smaller college with small class sizes, and professors who want to help students

open minded

any kind