Castleton University Top Questions

Lynn

Before entering Castleton State College in the fall of 2009, I wish that I had known how research-oriented the school is. Although the Psychology and Sociology departments require students complete a unique research project, most other departments do not offer research opportunities. The Natural Science department allows students to work with a faculty member on a small-scale research project of the student’s choice. However, Castleton is not a well-funded institution and does not allow students to perform laboratory research projects. I would like to have known these things before attending Castleton State College.

i wish I knew that Castleton doesn't have a co-op program which would make Castleton the best school for me.

I wish I had known more about how many general requirements this college needed. If you don't know what you want to do, this is a great school for you, but for those of you who wanted to get started on your major, you have to go through a few frames of refrences.

stephanie

I wish i knew that there wasnt much around the school

I did take some courses that I didn't need. I wish I knew more of what classes and tests that I needed to take before my second year of school at Castleton.

Tari

there is nothing more that i wish i had known before coming to this school

Before coming to this school I wish I would have known how small 2,000 kids really was because honestly I thought it was going to be much bigger and a lot more active on the weekends.

I wish that I had known how involved the school was, I am very pleased.