Catawba College Top Questions

All the students at my school are unique. Everyone knows everyone for the most part. There are the theater majors, science majors, and the athletes all meshed together in a small school but we get along and make it work.

Colleen

My classmates are helpful, friendly and team players, they look out for each other

focused in class and fun outside of class.

Denisa

Students are focused, bright, and artistic individuals, that are commited to acheiving the full educational experience at Catawba College.

My classmates at Catawba are very nice outgoing people who I found extremely easy to interact with. I am a fairly social person and so were the people in my classes so it was easy to meet new people. Catawba is a Liberal Arts school so the students there are very theatrical and dramatic and at first I found quite over whelming but they all were great people who i have grown to love and consider very close friends.

Chase

We are very career oriented and are looking forward to getting out into the world and starting jobs of our own, to start making a living and making a new life for ourselves and seeing if we learned enough to make it in the field of our choices with the diverse world and we all really think we have chosen what seems to fit our own lifestyles and our interest, we all know we will make because we are driven.

Some are lazy and some are extremely motivated...it is what you make it.