Catawba College Top Questions

The food options are absolutley terrible and the classes are ridiculously easy. I am thinking about transferring just based on academic quality.

Johnny

The worst thing about Catawba College is the high tuition. I love attending Catawba, but I have to consider switching schools because I can not afford to attend this school any longer. I want to get a great education from the school of my choice where I will be happy, not from a school I have to go to beacuse of my financial position.

Many students live in the area, and the campus does tend to clear out on the weekends. Being a student from out of state, it makes things sort of difficult.

The parking spaces are very limited.

Dawn

No medical admin curriculumn

The worst thing about Catawba is the dining facilities. The food is decent, but the facilities themselves need a face lift. I feel that the presentation would make a HUGE difference in student opinion. I would love to be able to see Catawba's cafe as a cook to order dining area, like some schools have turned to.

The worst thing about the school is that news travels very fast, since it is a small school. That makes for a sort of, "High School" feel and could make it seem like everybody is in your business.