Catawba College Top Questions

I wish I had known more about what Catawba offers their students. This being campus activites, academic help, or just information about the school itself. Every friday, Wigwam, the student activities club, provides a free activity. These have ranged from making your own bears, to magicians, to massage chairs, to tye-dye, to an oxygen bar. There are also free student music performances every Friday, which include every genere imaginable. All sports events are free to Catawba students, as are personal tutors. There are supplimental instruction classes that are free and will focus on any personal weaknesses in the lessons.

Molly

The school honestly is like one big family. I would definitley recommened going to this school as an athlete or an arts major because the school majorly revolved around these two interests. If not directly involved, definitley become affiliated with an interest group or student council. At such a small school, you have to be involved.

Lindsey

I wish I had known to come in undecided about a major and take some classes in different areas, and then decide. Catawba wants their students to explore, and I didn't, and now I've changed my major 3 times. From athletic training to chemistry to biology.

Kevin

The more active you and the more involved you become with the community the better the experiance will be.