Catholic University of America Top Questions

Kristina

My school is best known for nursing, engineering, and architecture.

Lovetta

Religious Education

Jonathan

Its beautiful campus.

Abigail

It is best known for football and research.

The architecture and nursing programs; that it is THE Catholic university of America, it's community service/giving back to the community

Matthew

Students getting robbed, mugged, and their cars broken into to. A drive by shooting on a freshman dorm in 2004 is probably what the school is known best for.

Kathryn

My school is obviously best know for it's faith; as THE Catholic University of America, most of our students are Roman Catholic but a small percentage are Jewish, Muslim, and other religions. Many Catholic students find themselves at home and well-accepted at CUA but students of other Christian denominations and religions also have plenty in common with the majority of the student body. Academically, we have very strong Architecture, Nursing, Engineering, and Music programs.

Taylor

Our drinking social life, our Catholic Church connection, our Engineering, Architecture and Music schools, our friendly nice attitudes.

Maureen

drinking

Kyle

It is best known for being located in Washington D.C. and also being the Catholic University of America with affiliations to the Vatican.

Christina

The basillica on campus

Louis

Academics is stressed at my school

David

My school is best known for their liberal arts program.

Kathryn

Catholic University has wonderful reputations for their Nursing, Architecture, and Engineering programs, along with Philosophy and Business. My major is Elementary Education and I have been told by professors and adivors in the major that it has the best Education Department in the D.C Area. There are many opportunities to better yourself in your major, whether it comes from outside experience including internships and jobs, or the help from the professors and advisors.