Auburn, NY
Cayuga County Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cayuga County Community College

Cayuga County Community College has lots of programs for every sort of person. The professors are great, but every school has their share of professors that no one likes. Most professors, the good ones, are ready and eager to help their students in any way they can. As for the food, the campus itself is somewhat lacking. Subway is offered in the cafeteria, there is food available in the bookstore, and there are vending machines, but other than that there's not much on campus, which is understandable since it's only a community college. Overall, there is a great atmosphere and I've made some good friends while I've studied on this campus.

Michele

I absolutely love Cayuga, the Fulton campus is small so you get really close with your classmates and professors. Parking is never an issue and there’s a cafe with Starbucks in the building. Your classes are really easy to find and there’s always someone around to help you if you need it. Overall it’s just a great learning environment with great people.

om

my school is good from researeh and teaching point of view. there is better practical exprience. also there is more helping teachers and classmets so i like it more and more. there is better opportunity for future.

by my powerful intrest to do for animals who are not able to says by his mouth.variable things are attened through different colleges. thanks

Keith

If I met myself as a high school student today I would sit down with myself over lunch and have a long discussion about what would make our transition to college less stressful. The first comments I recommend is listen to my teacher Miss Brown about MLA format and master it really well. The second thing I?d tell myself is do not depend on joining the military cause you won?t get in you?ll get denied for asthma. I would also advice myself to take some college courses in my senior year so that I would gain an idea of how college course are taught and what are expected. Before we parted company I would be sure to hand him information about stock histories and of course the winning lottery numbers for today so I wouldn?t have to worry about funding my education.

Cayuga community college is a great school for me cause it's size allows to have small hometown atmosphere. It's a great place to start out because it is inexpensive and it's small size allows for more personal attention per a student which makes it a great stepping stone to make it on to larger Institutions.

Brandon

Study health from the beginning, search for more scholarships. Talk to Doctors in the area, volunteer in all fields of health and not just Physical Therapy. Participate in more extracurricular activities and play more sports. Dont ever let anyone tell you you can't do something and always strive to make this world a better place.

The best thing about my school would have to be the friendly staff and the outstanding amounts of help they offer students, especially the advisors office.

A career choice that would best fit me . So I can be an important contributor for our future world.

Renato

The college life has changed my life over all. I first arrived to college and all I could think about was what people told me life was going to be. I took it as it was given to me. I went to class but when it was time for me to study, I never studied. My friends would always want to go out and party. One day I was laying in bed and I realized I need to get my life situated. I am here paying for college on my own, I can't be messing it up. I decided to join the United State Navy as a Military Police. I want to become a Police Officer. The training and yelling I obtained from the military made me a better person. I would give myself advice to take college for what you got because theres people out there that want to go to college but can't afford it. Take the chance to succeed and make a career out of your eduation. I regret not studying but now I'm back on track; ready to get my degree for my career.

Jeanne

Cayuga Community College in Fulton is a small campus which is easy to get around in, with helpful professors,librarians,advisors and tutoring staff whose most important job is to help students understand and master the material.

You've done everything you need to do in order to enter Cazenovia College in the fall. You've filled out all the forms, gotten the grades, sent your application in and they've accepted you. You are really going there in September. It's not a dream. Two years in Cazenovia; two more years in Utica College and you will get spit out in the end with a degree in Occupational Therapy. It seems like magic, doesn't it? Bing, bang, boom- instant career! Don't forget that the hard work you did in high school was just the beginning. If you didn't like high school mathematics, you won't like college math any better. If studying for history exams drove you crazy, get ready to be driven crazier. Your education has just barely begun. If you spent three hours a week studying for high school work, be prepared to spend that much time each night to succeed with college level work. Be ready to ask for help. Plan to spend many nights alone in your dorm room studying and reading. You will not magically become a professional Occupational Therapist. Don't get discouraged. Don't give up!

If you are not interested in developing your learning skills by asking for help when it's needed, you will not do well here.

john

An excellent two year degree institution that holds students and their futures above the rest.

The level of intimacy among staff and students is unbeatable with smaller class sizes than at a major college.

Always rely on yourself first and the advice of others last.No one can shape your destiny and decide your life for you except yourself. Never forget the dedication required and the sacrifices you will make now will better prepare you for a rich future. Furthering your academic career will in turn improve your role as a leader in your family and in your community. But remember to be humble and honest as well .Pride is a great source of self fulfillment , however , can cause you to lose sight of your goals in time.

Cayuga County Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.