Cazenovia College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Cazenovia College

Allie

I believe that this is a greats school that has many intellectual oppurtunities to push people to do their best. This school is very small so you get to know everyone very well which increases your liking of the school. The coaches and teachers are always around to help with anything and even if you don’t know a faculty member personally they will still help you with anything.

If you're looking for a college with a small class size, professors who want to know you and a beautiful surrounding town then this is the college for you! The college is on the small side, with one dining hall, but that is part of what gives it's students the attention they need. The campus is right down the street from Main St which has a lot of shops, a couple restaurants, a theater and a tea lounge! Down the street a little ways away is the Jephsen center which is the newly renovated art center for almost all the art classes. If you travel a little farther down the same street you will reach the Cazenovia lake which is beautiful!

Alysse

I enjoy the professors I've encountered, the availability of them, and how willing they are to help. I sometimes feel like the class sizes are a bit too big and too much to handle. There is a lot of supportive individuals on campus to help with whatever you need like specific resources for things you're looking for. I enjoy the amount of extracurricular activities that occur on campus especially the showing of new movies on the weekends. The campus is a perfect size for anyone looking for something small and homey. A negative comment I have is that the enrollment services office doesn't seem to know what they're doing at times and has messed up financial aid I have and what they say that I owe them. That has happened to me countless times throughout my four years so I feel like they need to be more straightforward and explain things better.

Cazenovia College is an incredible school. Both the faculty and staff and community members make you feel right at home. Everyone is very welcoming and friendly, and are always ready to help with any questions or concerns students may have. I could not imagine being anywhere but Cazenovia College to receive my undergraduate degree!

Kayna

Overall, the academic and campus atmosphere is excellent! If you are looking for a small classroom experience, this is the college for you! We have plenty of clubs and organizations to be active in. The CAB or student activity board organizes plenty of events for you to do!

Kathryn

Cazenovia College is a perfect for anyone looking for a small, homey feeling, campus! It'd the kind of campus where everyone knows each other, and you are much more than a number. You can expect close relationships with your professors, among other staff members. You won't be able to make it across the campus without being greeted by somebody. There are dozens of clubs and sports to get involved in, as well as events to participate in every week. You'll never be bored, and if you are you aren't doing it right! The only downside is the lack of variety when it comes to food, but does food really matter when you have an amazing lake view just a 2 minute walk away?

Mahkai

My opinion of Cazenovia College is that it's the perfect fit for me! Although it's not the biggest, I believe it has a lot of potential, because it can focus in on students better because we're such a tight knit community. It's small, so everyone knows each other which is a big advantage too. I love my experience here, it's scenery is beautiful, the people are nice and it's only 45 minutes away from my home in Syracuse, New York. I believe Cazenovia College is a great place to grow academically, and as a person. I look forward to graduating from here with a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, and hopefully pursue Graduate school at another institution.

I really like it here. Although it has its ups and downs, I think I found a great school that I fell in love with the first time.