Allentown, PA
Cedar Crest College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cedar Crest College

Kelly

I love this school! I took a 4 year break after high school and jumped right into the workforce. I recently returned to further my education and I am so glad I chose this school. I am currently working full-time and attending school as a part-time student but the professors are always available when you need help and the small class size is also a plus! Would definitely recommend!

myeisha

I enjoy being a student a Cedar Crest College. We have very involved and helpful faculty and staff members. There are many upgraded facilities and resources on campus that enhance our learning. Professors are almost always readily available when you need them. We have several clubs and organizations on campus, where every student is able to find a place they feel comfortable.

Jacey

Cedar Crest is a college that is dedicated to academics and student development. Cedar Crest pushes students to find their passions and pursue them no matter where they lie. The campus is small and secure with a beautiful landscape. The class sizes are very small, making it easy for students to form relationships with their professors. The small community makes campus feel like a supportive family that is trying to guide you to your future.

Elyssa

I am a first year student at Cedar Crest College. I am currently living on campus but till be living off campus next year. I did not have any problems while staying here, the dorms are nice and you only share a room with one other person. The community is great its rather small so you get to know everyone very quickly. What i like about this college the most is that your not just another number. The professors get to know you by name and you actually begin to form a proper student-teacher relationship. If you like playing sports we have a range of sports and the coaches are very understanding that school comes first, If your a first year student you have a mandatory 8hrs a week of studying you must complete in designated areas or you could get playing time removed. we also have a fitness area that is open 24hrs a day. we also have many clubs and many opportunities for students to get involved. also, we have on campus jobs that understand academics come first.

Maxine

Cedar Crest College is a truly amazing experience for young women. I entered this college expecting myself to fail and not only did my peers and professors inspire me to do as best as I could, I was put in a setting that is allowing me to obtain a 4.0 GPA. There is a good challenge presented while attending here but it's a very healthy challenge and the professors are willing to go to any length to help a student who is doing their hardest and best work in and out of class.

Kristal

I love Cedar Crest!!! This school is great! The campus is beautiful and there are plenty of things to do to get involved. Our professors are wonderful and most have Ph.D.'s in each of their fields. Sorry boys, only men in the Nursing field are welcome at night. This is a girls campus. The food is good and I have not met a person yet that wasn't nice or pleasant. It reminds me of a little town from years ago!! Again, I love Cedar Crest and would recommend this school to any girl out there. Oh, the classes are small which makes it easier to approach studies and extracurricular activities!! There is so much to do on campus!!! Please, take it from me, Cedar Crest Rocks!!!

phyllis

Very warm and nurturing environment.

Very warm and nurturing environment.

Paying for the classes and books.

The staff and the facility that I am involved with is awesome.

Someone that is looking for a social life.

Someone that knows what they want and is willing to do the work.

There is a limited availability of courses that are required and the student professor ratio is too great.

I think that the best thing about Cedar crest is all of the fantastic opportunites to grow as a leader, student, and person. Being an all-woman's college really fosters a sense of being able to accomplish anything no matter what. I have grown so much during my four years just because I allowed myself to be put in uncomfortable situations and I learned that I can do so much more than I ever thought I could. You cant walk away from Cedar Crest without being chnged in some way shape or form.

One thing that has frustrated me recently, as an appoarching graduate is the disconnectedness of some of the members of the board with the students of the school that they are administrating over. Some of them have no idea what we want or want us to be interested in other areas so that they can feel better about the institution.

Jesly

Take advantage of the ease with which senior year classes involve. Even if taking advanced classes, it is a normal regiment by senior year. You are beyond familiar with the school and teachers. Involve yourself as much as possible and make as many memories as possible. Make it a time you wish to relive, because it only happens once - hopefully. Don't just pass through in the background, counting the minutes until graduation, when you don't have to see these people any longer. But get to know them. This is the last time you will be able to have minimal responsibility with maximum range of fun. So enjoy it and live in the moment.

Cedar Crest is a small, quiet school. Any individual who is attending college with the intent to party should not attend this school. It is study based and the students really treasure their education opportunity. If you wish to enjoy the party aspect of college, you may want to choose a school with a larger campus and that is co-ed.

Daniela

They are a very up to date with technology for their nursing students. The college teaches and tests its nursing students from the very beginning just like the NCLEX exam. So when taking the test to get their license after graduation the students know what to expect. Cedar Crest College has a pass rate of almost 93% for the NCLEX which is a very high rate. I turned down scholarships from other colleges to go here because they are rated so high.

Let me start by saying I was not the most ideal high school student. My parents were never around, so I could do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. Instead of hitting the books and studying, I was out running around and hanging with my friends. I missed a lot of days and ended up on probation for truency. The only thing that really saved me, was how smart I was, or I would have been failing miserably. If I could go back in time, I would tell myself not to cut myself short. Take the Chemistry and Physics classes (which were recommended) instead of the easier Science and Tech. Push myself to be challenged instead of just showing up and passing with out much work because I took the easier path. I sometimes wonder if I had parents that actually pushed me where I would be in life. Then I think I would not have the strength and ability to deal with situations without my past. I am very independent and get things done, I owe it to having to deal with everything as a child. I grew up fast, but wouldn't have it any other way.

Since they are a very good nursing college there is no room for slackers. They make you go through a lot of things that other colleges do not. For example I had to take extra Statistics and Chemistry classes to make up the credits for my classes I already had, because they were not equivalent. I also had to take the TEAS exam, which is not required at other schools. There pass rate is high, because only the most dedicated students make it to the end.

Cedar Crest College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.