Allentown, PA
Cedar Crest College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cedar Crest College

Regan

I'd say stop doing drugs now, college will be worth the sobriety. I got clean the end of my senior year but I should have started getting clean the begining of it.

The classes are smaller and more one on one. All the other schools I looked at had huge classes. Campus security is also pretty chill to talk to. They give us advice on what to do in a zombie appocolypse.

People that are accepting of others because we have people from all across the board.

Areaona

CCC classmates are energetic and understanding.

CCC classmates are energetic and understanding.

CCC is known for its close-knit community, beautiful campus, engaging majors, and LVAIC.

I would tell myself to not care so much about judgment. Judgement will always plague humanity, it depends on how one takes the judgement and criticism to form a better future for themselves and those around the world.

Kelly

RELAX. Take everything one day at a time and dont stress over the little things. Try to keep everything in perspective.

Cedar Crest is an amazing school so it is hard to find something negative about their nursing program. I am aware that some student dont like the self taught way of many of the nursing classes. Most classes require you to teach yourself the knowledge that is required to pass the course instead of a professor taking the time to teach the material personally.

The campus itself is beautiful, its amazing. This is the third college I have attended and I enjoy the campus far more than any other. The layout of the school is perfect and the buildings are unique and quaint.

Sharon

I wouldn’t change a thing. I didn’t have the option to start school at that time in my life. The advice I have for myself in that time period would be; continue to work hard; live every day like it was your last; show love towards all of your friends and family; don’t ever give up and continue down the road you are on.

I don't believe anyone should be excluded to any school. That would be bias and unethical.

Ayanna

Cedar Crest College is a college dedicated to women. To allow the women population to have a chance to shine in America. Cedar Crest College prepares their students to acheive at the highest levels here in America. My college focuses on feminism. It allows women to take control and be someone in a predominately male environment. So the best thing about my college is that it allows for me to not just be a woman, but a woman taking control.

I wish I would have known that the Nursing program here was so difficult to get accepted into. Not that knowing this would have turned me away, but only make me enter this year in the school putting on my boxing gloves ready to reserve my spot.

So far out of my college experience, I realized that it is all up to you. Whatever you want to do and set your mind to, then you can do it. I have learned that you have to try your best all the time. You only get one chance to impress someone, so you have to be yourself and give it your all in order to make an appearance. I have also learned that you have to learn how to manage your time and stay focus. No one is going to be on your back forcing you to do what you have to do, it's all up to you. I hope by time I graduate from Cedar Crest College, I will have learned truely what feminism is, and be able to apply it in my life. I hope I graduate I will be able successfully take a stand as a woman.

Kaila

Private, liberal arts woman's college whose campus is an arboretum located just outside of Allentown.

My college experience have given me a sense of independance, and a new love for learning. As a science major, I have one of the most demanding major at my school. Because of this, I have learned time management, and learned to study in a more proper and prosperous manner. It also taught me to buckle down and get done what I need to do because I no longer have my parents there to tell me what I need to accomplish. I just have me, and whether or not I want to pass or fail.

Male interested in anything other than nursing, nuclear medicine, and neuroscience.

Adrianne

I have attended college in the past, not knowing exactly what I wanted to study, and while taking time off I have finally realized what my dream job is. Being a Veterinary Technician will be like having the best of both worlds for me. Being able to do something I love and having that be my career is what I have always strived for in my life. Ever since being a child I have always been interested in taking care of animals, bringing home everything from a wounded moth to a baby bird that fell out of a nest. At first, after I graduated high school, I thought doing something that would pay a lot of money would make me the happiest. During a few years that I had to take off from school due to life's struggles, I realized that I had been wrong all along; you can't be happy doing something you don't enjoy doing. Now that I am sure of what I want to persue as my career I can guarantee I will be trying my hardest to be the best student/vet. tech that I can possibly be.

Going through public schooling for most of my life then ending up being homeschooled for the last couple years of high school really sheltered me. I was really nervous about attending college, especially one that had so many buildings and students of all backgrounds, ages, ethnicities, etc. The great thing is it turned out amazing! Everyone in school is there to learn its not about the whole party college experience its really about the education and getting involved with the school in different activities. I have really enjoyed my experience so far at my school and can't wait to continue on to receive my degree.

I am currently finishing up my first semester of college, freshman year. I obviously have much education left to complete; however, I have already learned so much from my first year at community college! So far, I have realized that in college, a student must be accountable for their own study habits. I have nobody holding a textbook to my face, yet I understand that if I don't sit down and force myself to study, I won't get an acceptable grade on the test! I think this epiphany will guide my studies throughout my college years. The other valuable lesson I have learned, as of now, is time management. You really have to make time for important activities, and eliminate time-wasters. I manage this by giving myself timelines for everyday activities, say, two hours allotted for doing my English reading assignment, and a half-hour reward and break of watching a television program. I've found that this balance of work and play keeps me focused throughout the trying school week. I am very excited to complete my college experience; I thank you, wholeheartedly, for taking the time for read my submission.

Annie

College has helped me to find myself and where I belong. I never fit into a group or had friends in high school. Once I got to college I felt like an outsider until I found where I belonged. Now, finding what I love to do and making friends has helped me become who I know I will always be. I have grown so much by coming to this school and I found my real potential in being here. I never realized who I was or what I was going to do, until I found my place here at this school. Being a student at Cedar Crest has been a life changing experience that I believe every student that attends here experiences. I believe we all were alike in high school and found out who we were/are by coming here to Cedar Crest. I finally feel as if I belong and that I will survive in the world outside of school.

I wish that I would have known how hard it was to be so far from home. I also wish I would have known what I was getting myself into. This school is difficult, however, it is worth it.

My classmates are strong, unique and hardworking women.

Cedar Crest College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.