Cedar Crest College

« See more reviews of Cedar Crest College

Someone who is looking for a small, intimate classroom setting that puts one's mind to work through interactive discussion and informative and often hands on projects. This is a woman's college, but men can take evening and weekend courses. Whether a traditional students or someone going back to school later in life can acheive their goals and be apart of a tight knit community that is enviromentally oriented and service/volunteer driven. At Cedar Crest College, it is a work hard, play hard kind of campus. It is diverse allowing students to be who they are.

Cedar Crest is a Women's College and we are proud of that fact. It is something that we, as a school has strived to maintain. It is an amazing school that accepts everyone who walks through their doors. It doesn't matter where you come from or what you believe in as long as you enjoy what you are doing, you can belong at Cedar Crest.

The type of students who should attend this school are those who want to learn and grow. Students who do not like big lecture halls would also prefer Cedar Crest because of their smaller lecture rooms.

There is a wide variety of students who attend Cedar Crest College. The typical student is female, and is academically oriented. Most of the students are very friendly and open minded.

It's an all girl school, so if you're a girl, you've got a leg up. However, some men also attend. Other than that, anyone can attend.

Any body that is willing to learn. This college is a great place to meet new people and learn life skills.

Students who are focused on academics and are looking for a small, but strong community to support them.

People that are accepting of others because we have people from all across the board.

Someone who is accepting to change and new things

Someone that knows what they want and is willing to do the work.